Louis

I look under the covers to see my precious angel snuggled up on my chest, snoring softly. He's a heavy sleeper, my agent and I are on the phone right in front of him and yet he still hasn't woken up.
"Louis you got the part. But on the downside, you have to be in Spain for a year."
Silence filled the room for a moment.
"They don't know Harry is 17, but they said he can go with you, that they'd rent a house for you guys."
"So I'd have to ask his mom to let him skip his last year if he'd come." I sigh and rub my temples.
"Yes. So it's up to you but if you turn this down you're going to lose an opportunity for thousands of dollars. It also works with your shoot with Terz. So you'd be stupid not to do it." Liam paused. "Talk to Harry, let me know by tonight."
He hung up and I felt my heart beat faster. How do I handle this? I know Harry would want to come but that meant not only confirming a relationship with him but also asking for him to move with me. It would be temporary of course, but I knew how mothers think.
"Harry, baby wake up." I whisper and tug on his curls lightly. He stirs and looks up at me.
"Yeah?"
"Would you come to Spain with me for a year?"
"Of course I would. Why?" Harry yawns softly and closes his eyes once again, snuggling closer.
"I got the part." I say it slowly so that the words would sink in. "I want you to come with me."
"For sure, when do we go?" Harry eagerly looks up at me, no worry in the world. He doesn't realize what the costs are, the situation, the severity.
"Your mum would have to sign you out of your final school year."
"Oh." Silence fills the room as Harry gets up and does a little stretch. I'd be lying if I said I didn't notice his lacy thong under his big purple sweater. Here we go again with inappropriate thoughts at the worst times. "Well I can just finish online."
I look into his eyes trying to see if he was serious or not, and he was.
"We can go there after I get ready." Harry struts to my bathroom, his round bum jiggling the whole way. I was not too far behind, like a drooling dog.

My heart was beating in my ears as I rung the doorbell, Harry stood next to me. He was acting as if he was not nervous at all which made me feel worse. As if he was being unrealistic at the severity of the situation.
The door opens to a happy Ms. Styles.
"Harry, I almost forgot what you looked like! And.. hello Louis?" She seemed confused as to why the two of us were nervous at her door.
"Ms. Styles..."
"Anne, call me Anne."
"Anne..." I gulp and look at my feet. "I want to be honest with you. I have inappropriately fallen in love with your son. I am sorry for not asking for permission-"
"No duh." Anne rolls her eyes and laughs softly to herself. My face turns red but I don't look away from my shoes. "You think Mrs. Horan and I don't talk? Harry hasn't been round in a while. And maybe my sons face in the magazines would give it away."
"Mum..."
"Harry I wish you told me."
Silence fell over the three of us. I tried to find words to say but every time I tried to speak I got nervous all over again. What if she forbid us to see each other? What if she said he couldn't come to Spain.
"Mum I'm going to Spain with Louis. He got a movie roll and I want to go."
"Oh yeah? Says who?" I finally look up to see Anne smiling at her son. She was so beautiful and soft, just like her son. I could tell she would say yes even if Harry never asked.
"Me. I want to continue school whilst I'm there. But I need your permission." Harry was trying to sound mature but it was just sounding immature. He shouldn't talk to his mum that way but I Had no room to speak.
"Okay. One rule." She paused and looked me in the eyes. "No sex until he is 18."
"Mum!" Harry's face turns red instantly and I give a little smirk. My brain flashes back to Harry against the shower wall panting and moaning as my balls slapped against his ass.
"Yes, of course!" I say quickly to shake the thoughts away. I knew he was thinking the same.
"So that's a yes?" Harry asks
"Yes."