Lt

He's coming, I'm throbbing. I wanted him here, I basically needed it. He was teasing me so bad and nothing mattered but him.
I could barely breathe when I hear knocking at my front door. I was fully naked and I wanted him to know exactly what he was doing to my body.

 I was fully naked and I wanted him to know exactly what he was doing to my body

His face, his outfit, his everything.
"Louis!" He squeaked, his cheeks turning bright red. Harry quickly closed the door behind him and shyly looked at me.
"No clothes allowed my love." I say licking my lips. "I'll be in the bedroom."
I walk up the stairs, flop on the bed and turn on the tv. Soon after I hear footsteps padding up to my room. Harry Styles stood in my doorway with just some boxer briefs on, his body so fit I could cum just at the sight.
"God damn baby." I moan out. He shyly comes over and straddles me, his phone in hand.
"What's this for?" I ask.
"Just a picture." He wiggles his bum around to get a good angel, I was unable to control the soft thrusts so I could feel his soft tush.

" He wiggles his bum around to get a good angel, I was unable to control the soft thrusts so I could feel his soft tush

He showed me the picture and then locked his phone, throwing it on the bed. I let my hands run up and down his thighs, I wanted him all.
"Baby take these off and then lay down on your stomach please."
He does as he's told and I marvel at how perfect his milky skin looked. I let my hand grab onto his ass and spread the cheeks. His hole looked delicious and he was already gasping and breathing unevenly. It was to die for.
I slowly let my tongue run over his hole making him moan. "Harry baby." I whisper before licking him again.
"Louis." He responds, making me almost lose control. Every other guy I would have already penetrated but with him I wanted to take my time.
I allow my tongue to tease the hole over and over, pushing my fingertip in. Harry began to get tense.
"Are you okay love?" I use my free hand to rub his back. I understood.
"I'm worried." He sounds defeated.
"Do you want to stop?" I ask gently.
"God no."
I use those words as a cue to put my full finger in and move it about, rubbing his bum with my other hand.
"You're so beautiful Harry." I moan and grab the lube from the floor. I put a generous amount on my middle finger and slide that in as well, Harry a moaning mess under me. I fingered him slowly and felt my body begging to go inside him. I needed it.
"Louis I love you!" Harry basically screams and I knew I had to. I put a bunch of lube all over my member.
"I love you too Hazzy let me know if you want me to stop." I push the tip against him not expecting him to push back onto me. Only the tip was in and Harry was a mess. I could tell he would cum soon. I slowly push all the way in, his tight hole was worth all the other guys, worth every pain I'd gone through. I slowly started thrusting into him and Harry moaned and cried below me.
"Lou-Daddy I'm gunna c-cum!" Harry moans and nearly causes me to cum.
"Let it out for me." I respond and thrust a bit harder but soft enough not to hurt him. Almost instantly he releases onto my bedsheets, clenching around me. I wait patiently for him to finish, thrusting with him. "Do you want me to stop?"
"I want you to fill me." Harry moans. He was obviously exasperated but sexy as all hell. I continued to make love to my beautiful Harry until I was able to finish as he had. As I was filling him I felt my soul ascend and nearly blacking out as I came more than I ever have before, he was a literal angel.
"Fuck." I rub his back and want to fall next to him as he crumples. But I know what he needs. I lift him and carry him to my bathroom, filling the tub.
He's perfect.
"I love you Harry." I whisper.
"I love you to Louis." Harry lazily plays on his phone and when I place him in, I climb after. He takes another picture, showing me first.

 He takes another picture, showing me first

I recognized the app, Snapchat. The other picture was taken on there as well but I ignored it. I haven't even got a Snapchat.
"How do you feel?" I ask rubbing his legs.
"Sleepy."
"You look it." I look directly into his grassy green eyes. I would never get tired of looking into his eyes. His cute button nose, his pink tinted lips, his white teeth. Perfect.
"What?"
"I just love you."
"I love you too Lou."