l.t.

It was irresponsible, illogical, insane, inappropriate and yet I couldn't help myself.
After getting a video like that and then sending a picture as risky as I did, I had nothing to lose.
After seeing him, listening to his voice and watching him eat; I was fucked. He is an angel and I was well aware of it.
I looked down hoping my morning wood was situated but it clearly decided that was not what it wanted. It obviously wanted Harry's tight round bum bouncing on it, but I had to be a little realistic.
My phone chimes with a phone call and my eyes see his beautiful name. I have to pick it up.
"Good morning Louis. I was just wondering if I could come see you today." His voice rung in my ears and my breath was caught in my throat.
"Of course."
"Good because I'm coming in now."
And the call hung up just as my front door opened.
Harry.
The beautiful boy walked through my door with a backpack.
"I skipped, just studying for finals not worth it, yaknow?" Harry stumbles over his words obviously embarrassed to see me in my boxers. His beautiful cheeks shimmered pink and I couldn't help but smile.

He looked like a little punk boy that was obviously trying to hide being gay

He looked like a little punk boy that was obviously trying to hide being gay. I adored his attention to detail, which to me was a gay red flag, I wanted to eat him up.
"So you came over to stare at me?" I let my words linger in the air. His cheeks went from pink to red quickly.
"I was thinking we should do something f-fun today!" Harry opens his backpack and shows that he has water bottles and brown bags that I assumed had lunches.
"Like?"
"Well I don't have money so I was thinking a hike or sightseeing! A little sad because we live here but culture?"
"Let's go to the zoo. Let me just get ready, yeah? Did you shower already?" I ask getting up to stretch. I watch Harry's eyes look at every inch of me.
"I, I did, b-b-but the walk here uhm..."
"Well I have a big shower so come on." I lead the way to my bathroom, wanting to see him all natural. "No funny business just washing."
"Of-of course!"
I turn on the faucet and let the water get warm, listening to the shower run. I hear Harry shuffling and unzipping. To avoid getting excited I refused to turn around not wanting to scare him off. Just as I got my thoughts clean I feel him approach me from behind, sliding his thumbs into my boxers and pulling them so they fall to the floor. His beautiful body was pushed against mine and I couldn't help my thoughts now.
I quickly scrambled away into the water so he wouldn't be able to control me that easy. I had to remember all of our relationship, not just the good parts.
"Louis..." Harry whispered as he got into the shower and closed the curtains behind him. My cock was half erect, I couldn't make it go down. I kept my body facing away from him.
"Yeah?" I say trying to wash the thoughts away. It wasn't working and Harry wasn't filling the silence. I had to see him. I turn around quickly and take in all the beauty that he is. Every atom on that boy is perfect.
Before I could control anything I pulled him into the stream of water and kissed him tenderly. I have been waiting for his lips for so long yet they fit as if they were made for each other. I let my hands slide over his body as I pull away.
"Let's clean up."
-
Once we were dressed and in my car with Harry's adorable backpack I felt normal. I felt as though this is what my life should be made up of.
"London Zoo it is, right?" I say and then let my car's engine roar to life.
"I haven't been since I was little!" Harry's eyes lit up and I knew I chose right. Harry takes what they consider an artsy shot of his feet on the carpet of my car. It had the iconic Porsche symbol in it so I guess he was using it to brag. But I was the only one in this area who could afford it. I was going to get mad but I let myself realize that's how this generation is.
"Delete that and I'll do you one better. If-only if- you tell me what car this is."
I knew Harry didn't know the car.
"Uhhhhmmmm well it's expensive... p-porch?" His cheeks get red but he thinks he has it.
"Porsche. 911." I pause and touch the gear shift. I got it in automatic, I may have the money now but I didn't grow up that way. "Do you know how to drive?"
"Sorta?"
"I'll show you in this next week. But here, you were close." I slide my hand into his and move it so that he could take a picture of our hands near the steering wheel. He does and beams from ear to ear as I start the route to the zoo. His eyes were glowing at how fast we were going and I bet he felt as I did when I got this car. Little did he and everyone else know the reason I don't have a huge house or anything else nice was because of this car.
"Niall is so jealous, he loves cars." Harry laughs and touches my leg.
"As much as I love fooling around while driving, this car is too expensive to get distracted in."
"Why didn't we take your Jeep?" Harry asks in relation to my other car, my reliable first car I got when I started driving.
"Gotta show my baby a good time right?"
He smiles and goes back to fiddling with his phone. I had it bad for this boy.