(L)

I have to tell him. I need to tell him. He needs to be here.
"Louis love I'm here!" Harry shouts from downstairs. My heart beats faster.
"Up here." I say back, my voice wavering. It's too early to say this to him.
"Hello daddy." Harry giggles while entering the room, in a crop top and jean shorts. Why must he be so beautiful.
"Holy fuck."
"Never knew when to wear these." He whispered climbing into bed next to me, noticing I only had boxers on.
"Harry, I have to tell you this before I do anything." My eyes rack over his body, my mind running wild.
"Yeah Lou?"
"I'm in love with you. So in love."
Silence fell, this didn't seem like just fun anymore. I didn't want it to be.
"I love you too Louis. Now sit up I want to show you something!" I do as he says, comforted in the fact he felt the same.
Without wasting time he starts shaking his hips in a dorky way. I laugh and place my hands on his hips.
"Cute."
"This isn't though!" He unbuttons his pants and pulls them down. I see white see through lacy panties and my voice leaves. No way this is real, no way they're what I think they are. I let my hands feel the fabric on his bum or lack there of.
"Harry where did you get these?"
"It's a secret!"
I nod and close my eyes trying to rid the naughty thoughts.
"Hun you can't do this." I finally mutter unable to stop my mind.
"Do what? This?" He turns around and rotates his hips in a slow motion.
"Harry it's popping out and I know you're not ready." I say referring to the bulge poking out of the slit in my boxers.
"Who says I'm not ready?" Harry gets on his knees in front of me. He kisses the pecking tip.
"Are you?"
"Won't know til I try!" He stands up and sits on my lap, his bum grinding against me. I moan in response and clench onto his beautiful hips. "While you were fiddling with your boy toy I got myself some toys."
My fully erect bulge twitched in response as my mind pictured little Harry with toys. Him pushing a toy in his arse.
"Yeah?" I say wanting more but controlling myself.
"Yup. Anyways I gotta head home, I need sleep before school. Dream about me okay?" Harry smiles down at me, yanking his pants back on. I probably looked absolutely pathetic but how could I not when Harry freaking Styles put his bum on my lap.
"Wait Harry..." I say motioning him to come closer. He did as told and I kissed his lips softly. "I love you baby don't forget that."
"I love you too Louis." He kisses my lips and ran out of my room in a hurry. I laid back in bed and pretended that it wasn't so hard it ached.
My phone buzzed, a text from the minx.

(Obv not my pic and credit to Its Gay Tiss for making amazing edits that I LOVE)I was taking a bath at a sleep over and my mates took this, thought you'd love it

I was taking a bath at a sleep over and my mates took this, thought you'd love it. Goodnight my King
My cock was done for, I wanted to do everything to him and more. But I could wait.

Once I woke up in the morning, my dick still hard, I walked downstairs to make myself some toast. For the first time since I moved out of my parents house my house felt empty. I let myself think about little Harry running around and bringing life to my house. His huge personality would be bright and beautiful; it would fill every ounce of the house.
Today would be the same as every day. I had work I had to do my on my computer and I had a modeling appointment at 1. I wish Harry would do a model shot with me, it would be so sexy.
It would be illegal if he was nude though
My heart started beating faster when I thought about how old he is. It had to be the absolute biggest mistake I could ever make. He was way too young for me.
My phone buzzes in my pocket.
Where do you want to shoot?
My agent texted me. I used to do all the work myself but once I started to get overbooked that I had no time for my business I had to hire some help. I texted back that the studio was fine, looking at the time I realized I had no more time to slack.
I ran upstairs just to sit at my desk and load up my Mac. I got to work but I noticed myself drifting off and thinking about my minx Harry. Almost instantly my cock responded. Was I a teenager unable to control them self again?
Maybe if I send a picture to Harry while he's at school I'll feel less alone. Letting my email go unanswered, I walked to my room and stripped off all my clothes. After a few pictures I finally got one right and instantly sent it to him.

(There was a picture of Louis nude but it got taken down)

How is school baby? Miss you
I waited for a response and hoped it would be grand. After a minute of waiting I decided I had to get back to work, stroking my cock as I walked to my office. After answering a few emails and looking over where all the money is going I feel my phone vibrate.
No fucking way Louis.
I felt accomplished and curious how I would get this to go down by my shoot. I could wank and release it, but I rather much save my load for Harry's face.
Hopefully he was ready to do stuff with me because I was sure as hell ready for him. I waited so long, thought about him every time since I met him, I needed to do it. I just wanted him to need it too.