L/

I use my tears as lube one last time for the pictures of Harry. It hurt every time I got another text. I wanted him, I needed him.
"Louis there's no more milk!" Greg shouted from downstairs.
"So go buy some twat!" I feel myself getting close to orgasm.
"Maybe if you stopped wanking when I'm here I'd put more effort into this." He hissed back.
I ignore his stupid ugly voice and think about my innocent Harry. With his tattoos.
Cum spits out sadly, all over. I wanted to kiss his soft pink lips. I wanted to feel him close to me.
I lazily clean everything up and don't bother putting clothes on. I walk downstairs but stop halfway when I hear Greg talking to someone.
"He's upstairs pulling one why?"
"I-uh-uhm-just wanted him to know we have our most important game tomorrow."
"Fat chance he'd show, but whatever yeah I'll tell him. Who're you?"
Harry.
"Harry. Are you sure he can't come down?" I peek from where I am, just my head seen. But our eyes connect. Pain and sadness was all I could read.
"Lou!" Greg screamed not even noticing me. I didn't respond. Harry wouldn't stop looking at me.
"Just tell him I would really appreciate him going yeah? And that I miss him." Harry turns his eyes back to Greg; ugly, stupid, not Harry, Greg.
"Will do."
"Thank you."
And like that, the angel is gone.
"Wow look who decided to show up. Little boy wants you to go to his game. Can you detach your hand from your willy long enough?"
"I hate you." I brush past him to go to the kitchen. I grab a beer and try not to cry again.
"Love you too." Greg wraps his arms around me, kissing my cheek. "I need to go back home tonight, you don't want to make our last night fun? Just pretend?"
I think about how terrible I've been to Greg. He's known this whole time I never had any feelings towards him. Yet he was in love with me, it must be horrid for him. He came all this way for me.
"I'm sorry Greg. I'm going to miss you." I whisper and kiss his rough chapped lips. I wanted to rip my body apart because it wasn't who I wanted.
"It's fun playing house with you, even though you're a twat." Greg took my arse in his hands, making me tear up.
God I want Harry.
"Feelings mutual. I have work to finish up, fool around after?"
"Whatever you want." He rolls his eyes and makes a spot on the couch and I head back upstairs. My phone dinged.
You could do better
My heart melted at the words. I love Harry. Just as it was heated up, it froze over again realizing I will never tell him. I can't tell him. He's too young for me and I'm too old for him. It has to be this way, Louis without Harry.