H.

When I woke up I was scared, this wasn't my bed. What day is it? What time is it?
I shuffle around until I find my phone. It's 9:03 am on a Monday morning and I have school.
I rack my brain to remember I'm in Louis, house, but where is he?
I'm in my office, help yourself to clothes and food
I spring out of bed and rush to his closet, pulling clothes I think are cute. Running out of his house, leaving my dirty clothes on the floor, I run towards the school.
-
My mates and I sit on the steps after all the students leave. Some are bickering but my best friend Niall looks at me and smiles.
"Where'd ya go yesterday Styles?"
My cheeks turn a bright shade of pink as I start to cook up a lie.
"Oi I saw him go into the stud bachelor's house!" Another one inputs.
"Well I've never seen these clothes before." Niall tugs at the shirt a bit, just enough to make me shake.
"He's teaching me footie, I stayed late last night it wasn't worth going home. That's all." I squeak out, all I wanted right now was Louis to be with me.
"What a creep, isn't he like thirty?" My other friend asks.
"No he's twenty five-"
"And you're fifteen that's weird."
"You guys wanted me to make the team. That's all. I'm not even a fag."
"Speaking of fags, you guys have any?" A black haired kid asks as he walks past my group.
"None but me!" Niall responds flamboyantly.
The kid shakes his head and continues walking.
Once the usual bickering starts between all my friends Niall looks me up and down.
"You'd tell me if something was going on right?"
"Of course Ni. I gotta go."
I didn't look back as I walked towards my house.