h.s.

When we were at the zoo I nearly cried of happiness, Louis was treating me like a little prince.
Since we're away from others I wish I had dressed how I truly felt but I didn't even know if Louis liked that side of me. To be honest I wasn't even considering showing him that side until today. It was something I struggled with and felt scared about and only one other person knew simply because they walked in on me during it.
"Let's go honey, the penguins are waiting."
-
I snuck Louis up to my room because I needed to feel him understand me. I wanted to let him see all of me.
"When will your mum be home? I don't want..." he looks towards the door, probably scared his car is in my driveway. Everyone knows his car.
"I just want to show you something..." I whisper and stand in front of my closet. Seeing Louis in my room was like a fever dream come true. He looked so handsome and so confused.
I blush and turn away as I open the closet, revealing my secret lifestyle to him.
His eyes were large yet his lip was tucked between his teeth. I was scared he hates me, scared he thinks I'm gross.
"You... wear these?" He comes closer and let's his finger tips brush the material.
"I'd like to more often..."
"Are you trans?" He has a concerned look.
"I just like looking pretty." I whisper and look at my collection of pink, purple, white and pale blue dresses. I had the frilled knee socks in my drawers and the shoes stacked at the bottom of the closet.
"A pretty baby boy." Louis wraps me into a hug. My eyes start to tear but that I'm finally being accepted. "Thank you for telling me baby."
We enjoyed the hug for a long moment, it felt so normal and natural.
"Grab your favorite one and we can head back to my place for a bit."
I did as told, grabbed all the necessities for my outfit and followed Louis out to his car. We made the short trip to his place and quickly rushed inside.
"So Louis... summer is coming up and-"
"I know you go on Holiday but I'll be on a tropical island for a month, maybe two. Haven't decided which one yet."
My heart dropped and the need to ask to be invited was huge. I shouldn't get greedy.
"Well, should I put this on?" I ask gently.
Louis nods and sits on his couch and playfully covers his eyes.
My heart was pounding so loud in my ears. Everything was becoming overwhelming and I couldn't be honest about it. I couldn't lose him again.
"Baby?" Louis voice rung louder than my pounding heart. I pulled it together for him and dressed in my cute outfit.
I looked down and felt cute but terrified.

(Thank you LARRYS PINEAPPLES)I walk out into the living room with soft steps to not scare Louis

I walk out into the living room with soft steps to not scare Louis. I look at him for a moment, I look at his muscles and his slouched position, his closed blue eyes. My favorite color. I still had school next year, we may become different people but I looked in my heart and realized I appreciate all that I have right now. If this is the last time I see Louis Tomlinson, so be it.
"I'm ready."
Louis opens his eyes and almost instantly so does his mouth open. I wish I could remember this moment above all else, no other memory deserves to override this one.
"Holy shit Harry." Is all he could say. I felt the love, the lust and the trust surrounding me and I never wanted this to end. He got up and hugged me close to him, his hard on pushing against me first. Usually his erections would make me nervous but not now, this time it was me initiating it.
"I'm guessing you love it?" I say pulling away from him. His shy smirk was enough to make the world spin.
"I love it so much." He coos.
This summer won't have any hot rendezvous going on, so I decide to take it a step further. I get on my knees and look up at him. Like a good little boy.
"Harry please you know how this makes me feel..." Louis whines and runs his fingers through my hair. I could tell he was trying to be soft and gentle but the dominant side of him was fighting it.
"I'm yours." It was all I had to say, it was all I had to do, to let Louis know he can take charge. To let him know I'm willing to make memories between us, ones that will never go away. Ones that will be ours and no one else's. Hopefully ones that will continue to be made. And ones that could hold me over for the rest of time yet ones that make me crave more.
It was true though, I was his and that I know will never change. My body, my soul and my mind ever since he first showed interest became his. Maybe I would never get his in return and, I'll admit, will be a shitty life but it was a life worth living if I got to have Louis right here, right now.