H

I sat on his couch tucking the embarrassing boner, that had to show now, into the band of my shorts. Of course I knew who Louis Tomlinson was, a local model as well as local business counselor. He rarely left his house, it showed. His living room was an absolute bachelor's wet dream.
After plenty of sweating, which led to shirtless, sweaty and ab-tastic Louis, he invited me in for coffee and biscuits. While it was brewing my mind kept thinking about how he looked, how he gripped my legs to show me show to kick and how I never wanted him to stop.
No matter how hard I tried, the bulge was throbbing and apparent.
"Would you like sugar love?"
Love
"Yes please!" My voice cracks as I get a pillow and place it on my lap. Maybe he won't notice.
When he walks in, I nearly have a heart attack. He's so sexy.
"What's with the pillow, aren't you warm?" Louis asks. I wet my lips and look down.
"Oh."
Just as I'm about to cry, Louis lets out an angelic laugh. Without a hint he yanks it away.
"This why your friends don't want to teach you?"
I nod gently. "No one wants to teach a fag." This time tears start to fall, the bulge finally disappearing.
"Hey hey! Don't cry!" Louis slides next to me. "Gay or straight, you have potential. Just today you've improved so much. And guess what?"
"What?"
"I was the star and gay." Louis puts his arm around me in a comforting way.
My phone dinged, a text from my friends.
Movies at my place
"I gotta go." I say standing shyly.
"More coffee for me I guess." Louis looks disappointed.
"You can come too, my friends love big groups." I say hopefully. I was starting to like Louis for more than his looks.
" I'm a little old for that babe." He says and smiles at me.
Babe
I allow butterflies to fill my stomach.
"Hey, want my number? We'll schedule your next lesson." Louis asks as I pack up, wiping my head with my lucky towel.
"Yeah here," I toss my phone at him.
I got Louis Tomlinson's number.