◌ºঃ that's the plan ◌ºঃ

"Todoroki, leave me alone."

Unfortunately for the hero course teacher, a very pesky second year student had been following him the moment he'd stepped foot onto school grounds.

The student's long, cotton candy hair trailed behind her, deep blue eyes shining as she gazed at the tired teacher.

"Mr Aizawa, please, I need to be in the hero course."

Aizawa sighed, halting suddenly in the middle of the hall. Not really paying attention, she accidentally walked straight into his back.

"I've told you this a billion times: I can't transfer a student without combat skills to the hero course." He repeated for the fifth time that week – it was only Monday.

"Right!" She exclaimed.

He narrowed his eyes at her, "precisely. End of conversation."

She tilted her head, her face contorting into surprise as she realised what she'd just said.

"Well, no! What I mean is that you should think about it. Students like Midoriya get injured all the time. Wouldn't it be convenient to have a student with a healing quirk in your class?" She babbled, talking incredibly fast as if he'd leave her behind if she didn't talk fast enough. "Besides, if I just got a better handle on my quirk–"

Aizawa clicked his tongue, interrupting her babbling. "this isn't about convenience, this is about practicality. Forget the quirk, your grades aren't on par with the students in my class to begin with. There's a reason why you're in the 2C."

Emiri Todoroki pouted as he turned to walk towards his class. However, she wasn't quite finished just yet.

She practically bounced after him, walking backwards while facing him.

"You're training Shinso! At this rate, he's going to take the only opening in the hero course!"

"That's the plan."

She sighed, "if I can get proper training and even raise my grades to an average of 70% –"

" – 80%" Aizawa corrected, folding his arms as he stood in front of his classroom.

"Yes, 80%." She repeated, holding the doorknob in case he tried to make a run for it. "If I do all of that, would you consider me for the spot?"

Aizawa was in no rush to get to class. He was notorious for being late nonetheless. But he would want nothing more to escape the desperate girl who'd been bothering him all morning.

And besides, he'd seen Izuku Midoriya manage to fight his way up to being one of his best students in the span of a year. Anything could happen if he gave her the chance.

"Fine." Aizawa agreed before raising a hand. "You have until the end of the semester to get your grades up. I'll contact you in the last week of school regarding the exam to get into my class."

Emiri squealed, holding back the urge to hug the tired teacher.

"Thank you, Mr Aizawa!" She exclaimed, gripping her school scarf in her hands to hide her excitement. "I won't let you down!"

Aizawa watched absentmindedly as the short female turned around, speed walking in her white, indoor shoes before her arms suddenly raised as she cheered.

He couldn't help but scoff, a small smile appearing on his face.

How was the pipsqueak remotely related to Shoto Todoroki?

˗ˋˏ ♡ ˎˊ˗

a/n:
... and I'm back! 

I wanted to take a break from writing after smashing out the Zing Boom series, but once I had the flow of writing down, I wanted to keep going. 

I'm in my third week of uni now, so I will start to slow down a bit. But luckily the majority of this book is already written! 

Thanks so much for reading xx