◌ºঃ bubbles <3 ◌ºঃ

"Kami, look."

"Oh God..."

"Fuck! I really am broke."

"Pay up bitches!"

Ashido, Kaminari, Sero and Kirishima peeked into the common room in the dorm hallways where Bakugou yelled at Emiri, the girl hitting the top of his head with her mechanical pencil.

The boys proceeded to pull out their money, handing it to Ashido who proudly tucked it into her pocket.

"You guys are shameless to bet on my demise!" Bakugou yelled, Emiri laughing as she turned around in her seat to see their friends.

"Pinky Number Two!" Emiri squealed, opening her arms.

"Pinky Number One!" Ashido yelled as she ran over.

"I thought Mina was Number One?" Sero asked, Kirishima shrugging.

"It changes all the time." Kirishima responded, watching as Bakugou laid back in his chair. "How's studying goin'?"

Bakugou groaned, covering his face with his hands as his head hung off the chair. Emiri guiltily smiled, Ashido frowning.

"You better not be giving Emi a hard time!" Ashido accused.

"He really isn't — I'm just not very good at Chemistry, that's all." She explained, sheepishly looking down at the old test paper they were studying. "We're probably going to call it a night, it's getting a bit late."

Bakugou nodded in agreement, sitting up now.

"For fuck's sake, for such a dense girl, you sure take the hardest subjects." He commented, putting some of her pencils in her pencil case. "No wonder you're fucking failing."

Kaminari waltzed over, putting his entire weight on the back of Emiri's chair before he leaned over.

"What? Beginner maths, Chemistry and Physics too hard for you, Boom Boom Boy?" He teased, Emiri snorting at the nickname.

"Boom Boom Boy?" She repeated in awe, Bakugou's fists clenching. "I like how your brain works, Mari. I just call him Pop Rock."

His friends burst out into laughter, Bakugou reaching over and grabbing the top of her head.

"Bubblegum Bitch, I told you not to call me that!" He hissed, pushing her head away.

"Hey! Don't be so rough with Emi!" Kirishima lectured, rubbing the top of her head.

"I don't have anymore fucking patience left in me to deal with her, leave now before I blow your ass!" He pointed a finger at her and she laughed.

Gathering her stuff up, she gratefully smiled up at him.

"Thanks, KitKat." She teased again, Bakugou putting his hand on her smug face and pushing her away.

"Fuck off, Bubbles."

"Damn, didn't know Bubbles could sound so threatening." She shot back before turning to his friends. "Bye guys! Torture Bakuboom for me."

She turned away, hair swaying behind her as she approached the exit.

"I hope you choke and die!"

"Love you too!"

Kaminari cackled as she disappeared, putting a hand on his heart as he wiped some tears from his eyes.

"She's my hero," he said wistfully.

"I should invite her to sit with us at lunch from now on." Ashido mentioned.