◌ºঃ why would I train you? ◌ºঃ

"You deserve more, muwah muwah muwah – just kiss already."

Bakugou groaned, pinching his nose bridge."

He and Ashido stood outside the van early that morning, waiting for Emiri and the rest of the boys to check them out of the hotel while he warmed up the van.

"I overspoke and pissed her off." He complained, rubbing his eyes now.

Ashido shook her head as she opened the van door. "Emiri doesn't get 'pissed off' – I bet she thinks that you're the one pissed at her."

"Fuck!"

Ashido burst out into loud laughter, patting his back with a heavy hand which caused him to hunch forwards.

"Just explain that you're naturally aggressive and that you're not a meanie – even though you totally are." Ashido lightly teased despite her helpful advice.

"You bitch," Bakugou hissed, hooking an arm around her neck and headlocking her.

They play fought for a bit as Emiri and the boys approached the van, Emiri feeling a strange sinking feeling in her chest seeing the two playing around. It didn't help that Bakugou's face was flushed red, clearly very flustered.

He didn't happen to like Ashido, did he?

Emiri noticed that they talked frequently, even having private conversations often that involved Ashido laughing loudly at times.

Emiri shook the nasty feeling of jealousy away. It made her feel icky and overbearing. It's not like she and Bakugou were dating. Hell, Bakugou didn't even like her that way in the first place, nor did he know that she'd been pining for him this entire time.

Besides, she loves Ashido, who's to say that she wasn't allowed to crush on Bakugou too?

"We're all checked out, let's head back to school." Kirishima announced, glancing at Emiri who clung to his arm. "Do you want to be in the passenger seat? Bakugou knows the route home and doesn't need a map."

Emiri held back the frown that wanted to take over her face. The last thing she wanted to do at the moment was sit in awkward silence while Bakugou was still mad at her.

She glanced at Ashido, grabbing her arm.

"It's okay! Mina, you should sit at the front." She cheerfully suggested, Ashido pouted.

Ashido knew what Emiri was doing – she was avoiding Bakugou.

"I...I get car sick at the front." The boys sent her an inquisitive look. "Plus, you haven't sat at the front yet and you have great music!"

Before Emiri could retort, Ashido lightly pushed her towards the passenger seat. Bakugou glared at Ashido, feeling his anxiety skyrocket.

This was going to be the most uncomfortable two hours of his life.

˗ˋˏ ♡ ˎˊ˗

After Emiri's conversation with Bakugou, she was feeling even more confused on what her career plans were. So she couldn't help but dread the moment they pulled up to the U.A. dormitories.

The ride there was already awkward enough with Bakugou's strange silence and how she tried to distract herself in any way possible without catching anyone's attention. She wasn't in the mood to talk with so many thoughts in her mind.

The one thing about U.A. that brought her joy was when she was greeted by Shoto who'd immediately apologised for not calling her for so long. He even helped her unpack at her dorm room, the two catching each other up on their first summer apart. And by the end of the night, it felt like they hadn't even been apart for four weeks.