◌ºঃ hooray for dyscalculia! ◌ºঃ

Bakugou's eyebrow irked as he stood in the doorway of the 2A kitchen. A dishevelled Emiri was rummaging through the fridge and she seemed to be stealing a glass of Kaminari's chocolate milk.

She had glasses on to hide her swollen and tired eyes, her pink hair in a loose bun and her pyjamas on despite it being midday.

It was officially the second week of summer vacation and she'd done nothing but stay in Shoto's dorm and sneak around to the kitchen for the occasional unhealthy snack. She'd refused to go back home despite all of her refusals to hang out with her friends for the past two weeks. 

What was the point of staying at the dorms during the summer if not to spend the holidays with classmates? Clearly, to avoid her father after getting publicly humiliated.

What annoyed Bakugou the most was that she pretended that nothing was wrong.

She just shot him a sweet smile as she put the jug of milk back into the fridge.

"Hey Bakugou," she softly greeted.

He opened his mouth to respond but she quickly chugged her glass of milk before rinsing her cup out, shoving past him and making a run for it back to Shoto's dorm.

He'd been dealing with her flighty behaviour for two weeks. But her oblivious smiles and avoidance tendencies were getting under his skin.

So, something in him snapped.

"You fucking piece of shit!" He growled, dropping everything in his hands onto the kitchen table.

He bolted to the common room, spotting Emiri walking up the stairs to Shoto's dorm. Bakugou set off explosions from his hands to boost him to Emiri, the girl whipping her head around in shock as he flew straight at her.

Hands still warm from using his quirk, she screeched in surprise as he hauled her over his shoulder before bringing her back downstairs.

Unexpectedly, he stopped in front of a random dorm and threw open the door.

His friends were all hanging out in what seemed to be Ashido's dorm, spread out on the floor playing UNO. They screamed as Bakugou stormed in, slamming Emiri onto the pile of cards.

She fought against his grip, one hand clinging to his bicep so she wouldn't completely collide with the carpet.

"Bakugou! What are you doing?!" Sero yelled, being the first to scramble onto his feet.

The blond glared down at Emiri, pointing a finger at her as she laid flat on her back on the pile of cards.

"Stop fucking moping around like the class ghost or something. Get your shit together!" He demanded, Ashido sitting up to hug Emiri.

"Hey! Don't be so mean." Ashido defended, "let her feel better on her own."

"No! Don't let some jerk get into your head, you're better than that!" Bakugou retorted.

"Bakugou, please, just let me sulk." Emiri whined, curling up into a ball on her side.

Kirishima stood by Bakugou's side, crossing his arms as he looked down at her sad shell of a body.

"No, Bakugou's right."

Bakugou sent him an incredulous look.

"What?" Kaminari said in shock.

"Don't waste away your summer because you failed your exam." Kirishima smiled to himself before turning to Kaminari, "it's time to put the plan into action."