◌ºঃ you deserve the world ◌ºঃ

"You're cool, Kid."

Emiri breathed heavily as she stood in a stiff position, her toned arms littered with thin but deep scratches. Her hair was in a messy ponytail that was stained with dirt from the amount of times she'd been thrown around by Hawks.

Despite her awful state, a cute smile decorated her scratched up face at the compliment.

Hawks had to admit; he adored Emiri's quirk.

It was beautiful and she wielded it with poise despite her clumsy and jittery nature.

The only thing that he didn't like was the fact that he could see the potential that she was too inexperienced to see herself. He had to show her that there was so much more to her quirk than she realised.

Emiri wiped away the sweat near her mouth, Hawks noticing how the scratches he'd just inflicted on her were nearly all healed up.

That's another thing; his attacks were essentially pointless against her. She was almost numb to his feather attacks, just letting them hit her while her inhumane self regeneration patched them right up as if they weren't there in the first place.

It honestly irked him.

How could Endeavour let a gem like this slip through his fingers?

Hawks raised a hand to her before she could attack him again, Shoto staring daggers into his back as he went to speak.

"I've seen enough," Hawks stated, Emiri's smile dropping.

"W...Wait! I can do more–"

"Emiri,"

"I swear! I haven't even shown you my healing quirk. If you'd let me heal your injuries–"

"Emiri!" Hawks let out an endeared laugh. "Kid, I'll train you."

Her eyes brightened while Shoto stood up from where he sat on the side.

"Really?!" She exclaimed, making her way towards him from the otherside of the field.

"I have two conditions: one being that you accompany me every working day of the week," her eyes widened in excitement. "And two, that you please let my feet free from these stupid crystals and heal these injuries because they actually hurt like a bitch."

Emiri frantically nodded, skipping over to him excitedly as she removed the crystals from his aching legs. Shoto proudly crossed his arms as he watched Hawks admire the glowing of her damaged fingers, Emiri grinning brightly despite the pain.

She was closer than ever to her dream.

˗ˋˏ ♡ ˎˊ˗

Bakugou observed from the kitchen doorway with a deep frown on his face as he watched Emiri excitedly talking to Jirou in the common room, the Class 2A dormitories bustling with energy. Ashido had run past the two Todorokis, putting party hats on their heads while Shoto politely greeted Iida.

Even though they still had a month until the new semester began, almost everyone was back at the dorms because they were celebrating Jirou and Iida's birthdays. It was a cute tradition that their classmates had started to do ever since Midoriya had thrown a surprise birthday party for Bakugou back in April.

However, Bakugou was half concerned and half pissed that Emiri had arrived late to the party with multiple injuries. Yet, her bright smile shone as usual despite her dishevelled appearance.

As if sensing Bakugou's gaze on her, Emiri glanced over Jirou's head and their eyes connected. She quickly looked away, fidgeting slightly as she continued to nod along to what Jirou was saying to her.