Brighter than stars(Part 2)

Requested by: yyy9milln
Sorta inspired by: douma_official1
Ship: KokuDou
Genre: Fluff + (You'll see)
Character roles: Students to Adults
Kokushibo: 18yrs old(And growing later in the story)
Douma: 18yrs old(And growing later in the story)
Images are from Pinterest

Kokushibo's POV:

Douma and I have been dating for a few months now, and this relationship has been going pretty well. I mean, the surprise successfully got my Honeybee back to his cheerful, lovable self. And trust me, it suits him way better than when he became Akaza 2.0. I was waiting for him at the entrance of a carnival, fiddling with my jacket a little. What can I say? It's the first time I'm taking him on an actual date, and although we've already had a few small sleepovers and movie nights that were somewhat similar to dates, I'm still getting cold feet. What if he doesn't show up? What if he liked someone else? No. I quickly got these negative thoughts out of my head. Douma would never, he's a great and loyal boyfriend, the best you'll ever find. "Ne, Koku-dono! Are u alive?"

I was snapped back to reality when I felt someone grab my shoulders and shake me. I looked down to see Douma staring at me with a mix of annoyance and worry on his face. "Finally! Are you feeling alright? If you aren't we can go to my house and have another movie night instead."

"Nah, I'm fine, just thinking about something. Let's just go into the carnival and enjoy ourselves, alright?" I replied, not wanting my first date to be ruined because of a misunderstanding.

Douma didn't really buy it, but before he could protest, a kid with cotton candy walked past us and I could see Douma's eyes light up as he tugged on my sleeve, saying,"Come on, Koku-dono! Let's go! I want one too!"

I smiled at his impatience. Well, that was one good thing about having a childish boyfriend with a massive sweet tooth. We stepped into the carnival and I was quite surprised that the carnival was bigger than the one last year, and kinda stumped that it was cloudy tonight so all the stars were blocked out. When we finally found the cotton candy store, I made a big mistake. I bought Douma 5 sticks of cotton candy. I couldn't help it! He was begging and giving me puppy eyes, I just had too! He had a sugar rush after that and practically dragged me everywhere.

For the next 2 hours, Douma and I went around the carnival playing games and going on rides, plus getting snacks for him. I was really exhausted after but it was worth it since Douma was having a great time. Eventually he got tired too so we decided to go somewhere more peaceful and rest for a bit before calling it a night. There was a little park just a few blocks away from the carnival so we decided to stop by there. We sat down on a bench as I waited for Douma to finish up his ice cream so we could chat for a while. When I turned to look at him, I noticed he had a smudge of ice cream on his cheek. I leaned closer and licked it off. "Ah! What the-! Koku-dono? What are you doing?"

"You had a smudge there, so I licked it off. We are dating so this shouldn't be a problem, right?" I could see his face go even redder than before.

"W-well, you could have just wiped it with a tissue or told me!" Douma huffed.

"But it wouldn't have tasted as good. Plus, it would be a waste if u just wiped it off." I replied.

At this point, I practically turned my boyfriend into a tomato. I could literally see the steam coming out of his ears as he hugged me, burying his face into my chest. "Koku-dono......" He suddenly spoke.

I hummed in response as I could feel him clinging onto my jacket tighter as he continues speaking,"You.....you would never leave me, right?"

I looked down at him and gave him a peck on the head,"Of course not, Honeybee! I won't ever leave you, nor let anyone hurt you!"