Sharing is Caring

Suggested by: Friend number 4
Inspired by: YourLocalHornyDouma
Ship: KokuDouKaza
AU: Daycare AU
Genre: Fluff (if you can even call it that)
Character roles: Children + Daycare attendents
Tamayo: 21yrs old
Kokushibo: 6yrs old
Douma: 5yrs old
Akaza: 5yrs old
Images are from Pinterest

Tamayo's POV:

I actually did it... I finally opened a daycare! It's always been my dream to teach little kids, they're just so cute!!! Luckily, my friends, Urokodaki and Kagaya, volunteered to help out! Kagaya even dragged his cousin Muzan along to help, and Yushiro, my junior from highschool, volunteered too! Because there were alot of kids, 41 to be exact, ranging from a few months old to 6yrs old. So I'll have to split them up, and I know exactly how...

"Alright, we will be splitting the children up batches that you will take care off to allow things to go more smoothly." I told there four. "Muzan's will be batch Kizuki, Kayaga's will be batch Hashira, Urokodaki's will be the toddlers, batch Kamaboko, and I'll take the infants, batch Suzume. Yushiro will help to teach some of them and I'll also be in charge of medication in case anyone gets hurt. Urokodaki will be cooking, Kagaya and Muzan just take care of your batches since they will be older. Everything clear?"

They nodded their heads, now for the groupings. "The Suzumes are a few months old to 1yrs old. I have Kamado Nezuko , Tokito Muichiro, Tokito Yuichiro, and a 7 month old baby Ayaki Rui. The Kamaboko batch is 2-3yrs old. Kamado Tanjiro, Agatsuma Zenitsu, Hashibira Inosuke, Tsuyuri Kanao, Shinazugawa Genya and Kanzaki Aoi are going to be in Kamaboko. These are their profiles." I handed a book of the toddlers' profiles to Urokodaki.

It may sound strange but I had told each parent to fill up a piece of paper with details of their kids and a photo before signing them up for the daycare. This was for us to better understand the children so they would have a good time here. "The Kizuki and Hashira are 4-6yrs old. Tomioka Giyuu, (???) Sabito, (???) Makamo, Himejima Gyomei, Iguro Obanai, Uzui Tengen, Tsukiguni Yoriichi, Rengoku Kyojiro, Shinazugawa Sanemi, Kocho Shinobu and Kanroji Mitsuri are in Hashira. The last few that are going to be in Kizuki are Tsukiguni Michikatsu or Kokushibo, (???) Douma, Soyama Hakuji or Akaza, Hantengu Urami(Couldn't think of anything), Hantengu Sekido, Hantengu Karaku, Hantengu Urogi, Hantengu Aizetsu, Hantengu Zohakuten, (???) Nakime, Managi Gyokko, (???) Daki, (???) Gyutaro, Agatsuma Kaigaku (Pretend they share the same surname because of adoption), Tamio Enmu, (???) Rokuro, (???) Wakuraba, (???) Mukago, (???) Kamanue and (???) Kyogai." I told them, handing them their profiles too.

"Hold on, that's not fair! Why do I get so many to take care of?" Muzan said.

"One, they are all demons with blood demon art like you. Second, it's funny to see you rage. And third, you were the one who said that it would be a piece of cake, so you should get more since it's apparently easy for you." I countered.

I could see irk marks forming on his forehead as he scoffed and looked away. Suddenly, my alarm clock rang. "Alright guys, it's time. Let's all do our best!"

Sorry for the long ass intro-

20 minutes later

All the kids had arrived and Yushiro started to teach the Kizuki and Hashira how to read while I put the infants to sleep as they were tired, some of them had already dozed off. When I came back half an hour later, with a few baby crying monitors(I think) strapped to my waist, the lesson had already ended and the kids were playing with toys. I decided to watch them since there was nothing better to do. "Hey that's mine! Give it back!" I heard someone shout and went to go see what was going on.