Brighter Than Stars (Part 3)

KokuUpperOne wanted more so here u go!
Ship: AkaDou?
Genre: I'm not sure actually
Character roles: Students to Adults
Kokushibo: 23yrs old
Douma: 23yrs old
Akaza: 23yrs old
Images are from Pinterest

Douma's POV:

I woke up in an unfamiliar place, wondering what had happened last night. Did I get kidnapped or something? Argh, my head hurts. I looked around when my vision cleared and realized that I was in a bedroom. Feeling confused and a little scared, I got out of the bed I had woken up on and walked towards the door. I went out of the room and explored the place a little. It was fairly big and had really clean walls and floors, plus it was fully furnished. "Oh good, you're awake. Go to the dining table, I prepared some rice balls for you to eat."

I nearly jumped out of my skin when I heard the voice. "A-akaza?"

"Yeah, who else? Anyways, why were you crying yesterday, dipshit?" Akaza asked, his expression calmer than what I was used to.

I stuttered. How was i going to tell him? Come on Douma, think! "Oh, uh. I'm feeling famished right now, could i eat first?" I said, trying to change the topic.

Akaza narrowed his eyes in suspicion, but moved aside anyways. I quickly walked past and hurried downstairs as fast as i possibly could. Luckily, the dining table was right beside the stairs, so I sat down and took a small cautious bite off the rice balls. My eyes widened. These were one of the best things I had eaten yet! I started chowing down on them one after the other, cramming them into my mouth even tho I hadn't finished the first. "Damn, you really were hungry huh. At least refrain from littering rice all over the table would you?"

Crap. I didn't realize that Akaza had caught up and was now staring at me as I ate like a pig that hadn't eaten for days. I could feel my face heat up from the embarrassment as I muttered an apology and ate at a much slower pace. I heard Akaza burst into fits of laughter and looked at him indignantly. "What's so funny?!"

"You literally turned into a fucking tomato, it's FUCKING hilarious!" He said as he fell on the floor and continued laughing.

I huffed in annoyance as he got up and walked over to me. Without warning, he pinched my cheeks. "Damn, they are squishy as fuck. This is nice."

Once again my face heated up and I shoved him away as I buried my face my hands. He started laughing again and fell back onto the floor. "S-shut up! Let me finish my food!"

After Douma finished eating and cleaning up...

I walked out of the kitchen to find Akaza standing there with a few neatly clothes in his hands. "Go on, these are the biggest clothes I have. Choose one to shower and change into so we can get going. You should be home by now, shouldn't you?"

Holy crap he's right! How could I forget about Shime(forgot to say that her name is pronouncd Shi-mei)!!! I ran towards him, snatched the clothes out of his hand and ran to the bathroom. "The bathroom is the other way idiot!" Akaza shouted to me.

After I had showered and changed, I went to tell Akaza i was ready. He took one look at me and said, "Really? Out of all the clothes I gave you, you chose this?"

"Well it's not my fault that you're so short that none of your other clothes can fit me." I countered feeling proud of myself.

He looked mad for a second, then suddenly smirked and replied, "Well, that's funny coming from someone that's as tall as a fucking tree but gets easily flustered and bottomed." This bastard-

When we finally went on our way to my house, I was scrolling through some songs on my phone and trying to pick one to listen to but suddenly bumped into someone. "Oh! I'm so sorry let me help you up- oh..."