Obedience

Ship: AkaDou
AU: Opposite personality Douma (unnatural)
Genre: Fluff/Angst
Character roles: Demons
Douma: ???yrs old
Akaza: ???yrs old
Images are from Pinterest

Akaza's POV:

"SHUT UP! JUST. SHUT. UP!!! FOR GOD'S SAKE, WHY CAN'T YOU JUST BE QUIET FOR JUST ONE FUCKING DAY?! MAYBE EVEN FOREVER IF YOUR CHATTERBOX ASS CAN EVEN MANAGE!!! I HATE YOUR STUPID SMILE, YOUR SICKLY LOUD VOICE, AND EVERYTHING ELSE ABOUT YOU!!! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LISTEN TO INSTRUCTIONS WHEN THEY ARE GIVEN TO YOU? WHY CAN'T YOU JUST STOP BOTHERING EVERYONE ALL THE TIME? WHY. CAN'T. YOU. JUST. CHANGE?!" I snapped at Douma, unable to contain it anymore.

For the longest time, I've been dealing with his bullshit over and over again. Every. single. day. Every time he's around me. Just because he won that stupid blood battle against me, doesn't mean that he can do whatever he wishes to me. I just came back from that tiresome mission, that stupid Kamado brat threw his fucking katana into my back and got me scolded badly by Muzan-sama. But Douma just couldn't understand the word "Leave me alone" and pestered me a whole half an hour. Right now, he was standing rooted to the ground, mouth hanging open a little, and forming at the corners of his eyes. But I couldn't care less. He brought this on himself, he was the one who decided to bother me all the fucking time. Plus, the bastard's probably faking it, as always. After all, he's emotionless. None of this will harm anyways. "Maybe everyone would be happier if you just obeyed for once." I told him, before scoffing and calling for Nakime to bring me back to my room, leaving him to stand there with tears running down his face.

For some reason, a part of me was telling me to to go back and apologize to him, to make it up to him, but I shoved that thought away. Like, come on. He can't feel emotions, so he won't be hurt my those words. It was just a little insult, and I say those type of things to him all the time. It wouldn't be any different this time. Right?...

Time skip to after a few weeks...

I, haven't seen Douma around lately. He hasn't been bothering me these past few weeks, and I'm supposed to be happy. But instead, I'm feeling...guilt? Am I seriously worried for that bitch right now? Pfft, there's no way. I decided to explore the Infinity Castle a little since I had nothing better to do, and to hopefully get my mind off of him. As I was jumping from one platform to another, I landed on one right by Douma's room door. It was partially open, so I got curious and decided to go over and take a peek inside a little, only to find that it was...empty. I shouldn't be surprised to be honest, he's always at that shitty cult, listening to woes, getting worshipped and whatnot. Wait...it's night time tho. He should be here to recieve his missions if there were any. So where is he? I wasn't worried or anything, I was just a little bit confused. As I continued leaping around, I noticed lower 5, Kaitoru (uh, so because I do not want to anger anyone by adding an already existing Lower Moon/Upper Moon to do this, I have added some random just made up character that will soon be dead and replaced by Rui. You can insult him all u want cus I don't like his character, which is the kind that takes advantage of someone at their most vulnerable), cornering another demon. I immediately went over to see what was going on, in case the demon that was being cornered is a female. "Let's have a blood battle, alright? And you have to lose it, do I make myself clear?" Kaitoru said to the other demon, a smug look plastered on his face.

I sneaked behind Kaitoru without being noticed, but when I saw who he was cornering, I froze, irk marks appearing on my forehead as I clenched my fists, glaring at Kaitoru with a murderous expression. The demon was Douma, except he wasn't smiling anymore. His eyes seemed much darker than usual, and he wasn't laughing or making a complete joke out of Kaitoru. He was just standing there, staring at Kaitoru and nodding to everything he said. He didn't notice me either, at least that's what it seemed like. For some reason, this angered me even more, as I shouted at Kaitoru, grabbing the back of his yukuta and pulling him away from Douma. "JUST WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING, LOWER 5?!!"