Brighter Than Stars (Part 5)

Wanted by: Crystal002310, so here you go! (I swear this is going to reach 10+ parts, so should I make it a separate series?)
Ship: AkaDou, ¿KokuDou?
Genre: Fluff
Character roles: Adults
Kokushibo: 23yrs old
Douma: 23yrs old
Akaza: 23yrs old
Oroki: 22yrs old
Images are from Pinterest

Kokushibo's POV:

As we continued to explore, Douma and Akaza were lagging behind a little, and the looked much...closer to each other than before. Shime was still around Douma's neck, licking from Churu cat treat that Douma had brought with him and was holding it up so she could eat. Before the ride, he was rather gloomy and not very excited to come, but now, he was laughing and seemed to be having as much fun as the rest of us. His smiles were adorable and his laughter sounded silly yet pleasant to hear, just looking at him made me feel butterflies in my stomach, something that I haven't felt since we broke up 5 years ago. But all of that quickly vanished when Akaza noticed me staring and inched closer to Douma, hugging him around the waist. I felt myself fume on the inside "Hon? Are you feeling alright?"

I looked down to see Oroki staring at me. She seemed concerned, so I told her I was fine and fixed my gaze back on Douma and Akaza again. "Hon, which one of them was your ex? Was it Douma or Akaza? You've been staring at them for ages, it's quite obvious you're jealous of how close they've gotten since the boat ride."

I flinched when I heard that, and my head snapped back to Oroki. She was still smiling at me, but the smile wasn't like her usual one. It had a hint of mischief in it, which probably means she might do something stupid. "So? Who is it?" She asked again, clearly not going to drop it.

I sighed deeply, before leaning down slightly and whispering into her ear. "Douma..."

"Aw, are you two being lovey-dovey? How cute! Guess we'll have to beat you at that!" Hakuji said jokingly to us, giving Koyuki a peck on the cheek.

I waited till they turned back to the front before straightening up again. Oroki clearly didn't feel comfortable with it either, but she hid it very well. "I swear, be glad that I'm still playing along so we won't get exposed, else I'd have already told the others that this was an arranged marriage and why your father did it." I muttered, knowing that only Oroki would be able to hear me.

She kept her smile on, but rolled her eyes. "Think of it as a way for you to make up for stealing my first kiss." She said in a playful tone.

Suddenly, a man wearing a bright red kimono came running towards us, waving madly. "Oroki!!!" He shouted.

Oroki froze, turning to the man. Her smile grew wider as she waved back. "Keiko! Long time no see! Oop, too tight-"

The man crushed Oroki in a hug, lifting her off the ground, which caused the people around us to stop and stare. "Good to see you're still as strong as ever Keiko!" Oroki managed to rasp out, patting the man on the shoulder. "Ok, I think that's enough hugging, you can put me down now."

The man immediately placed Oroki back on her feet, apologizing profusely for how he acted in public. Oroki smiled at him warmly. "I haven't seen you since graduation! Where have you been? Oh, why don't you join us! The more the merrier!" As she said that, she pulled the man over to where we were and told him to introduce himself.

The man bowed to us politely. "Hi! My name is Keiko Omirasuka, it's a pleasure to meet you all!" He said with a huge grin on his face.

I studied him closely, taking note of his appearance(he's observant, even in the manga-) . He seemed to be around his 20s like us, with ruffled white hair tied into a short ponytail, really dark brown eyes, tanned skin, and he was quite tall, not as tall as me but definitely taller than an average man. He had a really calm expression in contrast to the loud voice and the energetic personality he seemed to possess. Keiko was currently talking to Oroki, practically radiating with excitement. "How are you? Are you doing alright? Have you gotten together wi- mmph?!