Playlist, Warnings, Etc.

Lets be honest. If you watch Bungo Stray Dogs to begin with, there's not much to warn you about. However, I will do so anyways.

1: this story is VERY loosely based off the actual events of Bungo Stray Dogs. There will be similarities, but the general storyline will not add up. Some events or characters may be added that do not fit the original series.

2: there may be triggering notions. This may include, but is not limited to, the following content:
Violence, suicidal ideation, self harm, sexually explicit/suggestive language, and other 'dark' themes.

3: I do not own any of the characters or settings besides my own OC's

4: will have generally long chapters, but fillers may be a bit shorter. There is a love interest, and I would consider this to be a slow burn, I guess you could say? (Trope: forced proximity, enemies to lovers)

5: some details or history's of the character may be altered to better fit the story. I also have little to no knowledge of Russia itself, so some 'truths' may be bent for the sake of the story.

6: the story will be written in Anastasia's / First Person point of view for the most part.

7. I do not own any of the artwork displayed. I have found all of it online, mostly through google or tiktok. I will do my best to credit the original owners if I can.

8. If you happen to notice an error, or have questions, please feel free to comment! I want to be able to fix those mistakes rather than confuse my readers..

-I may still return to published chapters for editing purposes.

That being said- carry on (:

~~~~

PLAYLIST:

If You Don't - IMERIKA (main theme song for the story)

Requiem For A Dream - Kate Chruscicka

Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis Presley

Run Away To Mars - TALK

Rain - Tony Ann

Sonne - Rammstein

Middle Of The Night - Elley Duhé

Alkaline - Sleep Token