Russia Has Forgiven You

"𝙸𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚍𝚛𝚢? 𝙸𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚜𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐? 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝" - 𝙰𝚜𝚑𝚕𝚎𝚢 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚜

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"You're not gonna stab me again, are you?" Nikolai teased as I made my way down the freshly cleaned staircase. I was cautious not to put my hands on the railing and ruin all of Ivan's hard work.

"Oh. Nikolai. I didn't know you were here," I said, a bit surprised. He didn't have a card covering his eye today, and his silver hair was a little more neat than usual. He wore a black suit and looked like he was ready to go out somewhere nice.

"Awe. Fedya, you didn't tell her I was coming?" He pouted and put his cheeks between his hands as he leaned over the kitchen island.

"It was not my top priority," Fyodor responded monotonously as he adjusted the buttons of his black shirt. It was really weird to see these men in clothing that wasn't white. I could hardly believe it was even real.

"But I wanted her to come with," the clown whined. He pushed himself off the counter and quite literally danced his way over. He grabbed my hands and forced me to dance with him in a childlike fashion.

"Uh..," I mumbled as he twirled me around. I glanced at Fyodor for a little help, and he seemed to catch on.

"Please don't pester Anastasia, Kolya," Fyodor sighed. He didn't seem too happy about going wherever it was that they were headed off to.

Nikolai stopped and turned, giving him a pleading look. "Pleaasssee can we take her with us?" He begged. I raised a brow behind him.

Fyodors eyes flicked to me briefly before they went back to the clown. "If she wants to come, she is welcomed to" he said blandly.

Nikolai gave a bright smile. "It's settled then! She's coming to the bar with us!" He cheered as he clapped his hands together dramatically.

"You did not even ask her," Fyodor gave a soft glare in his direction.

"Oh, but she wouldn't turn me down. Right, Anastasia? After all, you still need to make it up to me for stabbing me," he said with a devious grin.

"You want to take my sister to a bar?" Klaus nearly snorted as he commented from his spot at the dining table. He had a bowl of cereal in front of him and he was aimlessly scrolling though his phone.

"You say that as if it is a bad thing?" Fyodor asked in a curious tone.

Klaus shook his head. "She will drink you both under the table in a heart beat. But good luck," he laughed to himself.

Nikolai's eyes went wide with delight. "Oh, so you are well versed in the bar scene?" He practically cooed as the words tumbled from his lips.

I shrugged. "I had nothing better to do when I was on my previous missions, so I guess so"

It wasn't long before they were dragging me along to the bar with them, sporting an outfit that I dreadfully let Nikolai pick out. It was a short red dress covered entirely in sequins, and it barely covered my ass. I at least put some tights underneath, but it didn't help me feel any less like a hooker, especially with my breasts looking as though they were going to fall out of it at any moment. I also didn't like how exposed my scars would be, but at least it was usually pretty dark in bars.

We arrived there shortly and Fyodor escorted me out of the taxi like the gentleman that he was. Once I got inside, I felt my stomach flip. This was a nightclub, not a bar.