Viper

"𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝙸 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚢. 𝙶𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚙 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜' 𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚠𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚒𝚘𝚗. 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚐𝚘𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎. 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛" -𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚊 𝚈𝚘𝚘𝚗

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Goodmorning," Ivan chirped from his spot at the island.

I took my cup and slid onto a stool next to him. "Are you always this cheery?" I groaned.

I could hear him give a soft chuckle as he typed away on his silver laptop. "Only when master is gone," he joked.

I raised a brow to the servant as I sipped on my morning coffee. I always knew him and Fyodor had a sense of humor deep down, but I didnt expect such a comment to come from him. "Dont let him hear you say that," I mused.

Ivan shook his head with a soft smile. "good thing he's away on a mission then, isn't it?"

"He left?" I asked, setting my cup down gently. I was surprised Fyodor would leave without telling me, especially with Klaus now staying here as well.

Ivan nodded. "About an hour and a half ago. Said he didnt want to disturb you"

"Did he say where he was going? Or how long hed be?"

He gave me a knowing look. The kind that said 'could you be any more obvious?'

"Just that he found some information on the book. He estimates to be back home in roughly 3 days or so"

"What book?" Niklaus rounded the corner with his hair in knots and a big yawn. Much like a teenage boy, he had no regard for personal boundaries or decency. All he had one were his boxers, and he didn't give a damn who saw.

"Niklaus, please. Put some clothes on," I cringed as i turned my head away.

"Why? Its just men and you here," he said nonchalantly as he opened the fridge.

I rested my forehead in my palm with a heavy sigh. "Precisely. I have no desire to see my brother naked"

"But I'm not naked," he stated with a shrug, biting into the apple he had just grabbed. He used his heel to kick the fridge door shut behind him and met us at the island.

I rubbed my palm into my face, hoping that it would somehow magically erase the entire situation. At some point within the following few minutes, Ivan had left, leaving just me and my indecent brother to basque in the silence.

"sooooo," Klaus clicked his tongue.

I finally bought my hand away to look at him, offering only a few bored blinks. It was too early for this, and I was beginning to miss not having him around. Siblings - cant live with 'em, right?

"about that angry man with the accent,"

"Fyodor?"

"yeah him"

"What about him?"

"You know I'm not stupid, right?" He smirked as he bit down into the fruit.

I knew he wasnt stupid. I usually hated that he acted like such an idiot because i knew he was capable of so much more. In this moment though, It was my turn to pretend i was dumb. "What do you mean?"

"Come on, Ana," he tilted his head with narrowed eyes, as if asking if i was serious.

"What?"

He gave a heavy sigh and his tone turned more serious in nature. "I know you think he saved you or whatever, but that doesnt mean he deserves you"