Part 1 : Melting ICE .

Yn POV :

Here I'm waiting for my husband no no not husband , my ICE cube .

He's angry with me as I did something unexpected which I shouldn't have done obviously and I know it's my fault to ruin a whole project that he's been working for damn two weeks . And me the clumsy queen just ruined it without any hesitation .

Damn I deleted those files accidentally .

Now what should I do ?????

He has gone outside without saying anything .

End of Yn POV .

Yn was in her thoughts how to apologize to him that's when she heard the door clicked sound which meant he had come .

Yn : Taehyung !!

Taehyung looked at her coldly and left from there without uttering anything .

Yn sighed sadly as she knew it wouldn't gonna work that easily.

Yn thought to ask him for dinner .

Yn knocked on the bedroom door and entered .

She saw Taehyung was again working on his laptop .

Yn : Taehyung let's have dinner .

She waited for some minutes but didn't get any answers .

Then she went outside.

After some moments later

Yn entered with a tray of food .

Yn : Taehyung if you want to work , you can work . Let me feed you at least .

Taehyung : Don't !! Don't you dare otherwise you are again gonna ruin my files .

Yn gasped at the insult .

Yn : You !!

Yn stomped her feet and went towards him with his plate .

Suddenly she kept the laptop on the table and sat on his laps meanwhile Taehyung was shocked at her sudden action .

Yn : If you're stubborn then I'm also . You're angry with me there's no fault of the food . Come on eat this if you wanna work .

Taehyung sighed and took the plate from her hands .

Taehyung started to eat .

Taehyung : Now would you get off from me ?

Yn : Why ? Don't you like when I'm near you ?

She said looking in his eyes making him already melted by her actions as he loved her very much both of them knew it but he was just cold in nature and Yn loved his nature .

Yn wrapped her arms around his neck and asked .

Yn : Don't you ?

Taehyung ignored her and started to eat again .

Yn : Meanie !!

Yn pouted angrily .

Taehyung just hardly controlled himself from laughing .

Soon Taehyung finished and started to work while Yn went to kitchen to finish her works quickly .

After some moments , Yn entered the bedroom and went to Taehyung .

Yn : Taehyung !! I'm sorry . Please forgive your wifey . See she's already saying sorry . Please my cold bear .

Yn sighed having no response or reaction from him .