Part 18 : Secret Agent .

Boss : So Yn and Taehyung !! You both were appointed for the mission. I hope you both won't disappoint me .

Yn : Ok sir .

Taehyung nodded and left from there .

Yn also left behind him .

Yn : So sunbae !! From what we're gonna start this .

Taehyung : I'll tell you when the time will come .

He said and left .

Yn rolled her eyes . Of course she didn't like his attitude .

Yn was a newbie at the agent company where Taehyung was the best agent of all time .

It didn't mean Yn was not skillful . But in the short period of time Yn showed lots of developed skills that made her popular .

Also their boss wanted Yn to be like Taehyung as she was talented but Taehyung was on another level .

Taehyung didn't like her behaviour like he thought she was always nevermind type of people also bubbly .

He was cold and professional so he assumed her to be professional like him but she was total opposite of him .

She was not serious but she completed every work skillfully .

Taehyung that's why tried to ignore her most of the time but here he was stucked with the same girl he didn't wanna be .

|| Night ||

Yn : So how we gonna detect the location and all ?

Taehyung : Let me listen to your idea first !

Yn : Let's play a dare .

Yn smiled cheekily .

Taehyung gave a glare .

Taehyung : It's not a time to play . You're not a child .

Yn  : Chill chill !! Sunbae !! Listen to me first !!

Taehyung was silent that indicated she could talk further .

Yn : So the plan is we're going to club as the target is gonna come at the club. Also some hot chicks will stick with him and I will be there and here the tracker , I will attach the tracker in his any ornaments . After the party when he will be going his secret base we'll easily track him . Then the real fun will begin .

Taehyung : You can't rake any risk . What if he recognises you  and takes you with him. ?

Yn : When I've this much strong and talented I don't have to worry about myself !!

Taehyung was flustered .

Yn : What !! Are you not gonna save me ?

Taehyung : I don't know but we can't take risk .

Yn : Looks like you don't wanna save me but I'll manage It's ok anyways life is all about risks so when we've the safe time we should chill .

Yn said and flipped her hair while Taehyung rolled his eyes annoyingly . He wasn't satisfied how she took everything so easily .

Taehyung : Ok let's see then . The meeting is over , you can go .

Yn : Goodbye sunbae . Have a good night  .

Yn said cheerfully and took her leave .

Taehyung sighed .

|| Time Skip ||

Yn looked at Taehyung who was coming in his casual and to be honest he was looking so ethereal .

Yn was mesmerized by his looks . She didn't see him in his casual as the never meet personally or outside the office .