Part 16 : Love like it's crazy .

Yn : D-don't come to me . N-no . Don't come !! Someone h-help me ! AHHHHHH !!!

Yn woke up screaming . Sweats were all over her body . She was panting hard . Her lips trembled because of the nightmare she was facing since long .

Again and again that dream haunted her .

She grabbed her hair tightly and it was getting hard to even breath for her .

She slowly pat herself to get a normal breathing .

Yn : C-calm down . It's a d-dream .

Yn sighed after calming down . The eyes which showed feared were emotionless now .

Yn : I've to get ready .

•• Time skip ••

Yn was walking through the hallway and there he was . The most craziest person only for her , waiting for her infornt of her locker like usual .

Yn sighed and put on a cold face . She had no friends . She always distanced herself from others .

Everyone called her heartless but not him .

Yn : Get away . ( Coldly )

?? : Good morning , Princess !!

He said while giving her a beautiful smile making the figure to feel lots of butterflies in her stomach but she totally ignored the fact .

Yn : Get away .

She said again with a bit higher tone .

?? : Why so moody always ?

Then suddenly someone shouted and the crazy boy hissed in annoyance .

?? : Taehyung ! Why wasting time on a robot ?

Taehyung , the university badboy . The crazy lover of Yn . Everyone in the university knew the crazy love he had for Yn only for her . But Yn being Yn always ignored the man which no one could ever dare . But everything was right when it came to Yn .

Taehyung glared at the human making the human instantly regretful about the fact he threw without thinking much .

Taehyung : Dare to say it again . I'll reap off your body and feed the dogs . It's a warming not for you but for all in the university .

Everyone got silent seeing his angry look .

He looked back at the figure who was arranging ehr locker .

It felt like his mood suddenly got changed . His world stopped near him and only he could see her .

He stared at her facial structure . He could feel her behind her cold face .

He didn't know why he fell for her . It felt amazing to feel like it . He thought falling in love didn't need any reason .

For him she was the most prettiest girl in the world he had ever seen .

Suddenly the bell rang and he came out from his admiring session .

He lookeda here and there and saw Yn was going towards the class .

He ran behind her and began to follow her .

He was never a regular student . He usually bunk classes . But for her he attended all the classes .

Like usual they both settled at the last bench.

She started to put all her attention on the class meanwhille Taehyung his whole focus was on her .