Part 17 : Nothing Like Us

Yn : But Mom ! Dad! I love him .

Y/m : Now it has become important than us ! Don't you care about pur reputation ? You know exactly that we can't go there then how we gonna marry you there ?

Yn : But Mom !

At that point she cried .

Y/d : No buts ! If you wanna go after that then I've nothing to say . But after that never consider me as a Dad and I'll also never consider you as my daughter ever again .

Her father said harshly to her left along with her mother.

Yn fell on floor crying . How could she do something against her parents like that also she couldn't left her lover her boyfriend for 9 years .

Yn : What should I do ?

She cried harder .

It's been 5 years they left from the place where she was living with her parents and where she met her lover her boyfriend . But her father suddenly got bankrupted and was humiliated badly . That's why her father didn't want to go that place again .

It's true how her father gonna marry her daughter to the same place from where he was humiliated .

Yn couldn't understand what was there to do .

It's been 5 years she was suffering from these .

She wasn't even sure if they had future together like they used to dream .

She called her boyfriend.

Yn : Hello ! Taehyung ah !!

She said with a cracking voice .

Taehyung : Ynnie!!! What happened! Are you perhaps crying ?

Yn sighed .

Yn : N-no .

Taehyung : Don't lie to me baby . I know you very well hmm !!! Tell me again have an argument with your parents ?

Yn : Yes . What should I do ? They aren't agreed at all . How can I leave them when they took care of me even after having critical circumstances ? How can I leave you also when you were always beside me by worst ?

She cried .

Taehyung felt a pang . He wasn't beside to calm her down .

Taehyung : Yn !! Don't cry baby !! Calm down first ! We'll find a solution ok baby ?

Yn : Let's stop this !

Taehyung : Huh !!

Yn : Let's stop what we are doing ?

Taehyung : B-baby what ----

Yn : Taehyung ! I'm sorry . I'm tired . Tired of everything !!! Please !!

Unknowingly tears were coming out from Taehyung's eyes . He didn't wanna believe what she was saying . It's like his whole world stopped .

Yn : Let's not meet and never talk with each other .

Yn hung up the call .

She clutched her dress where years were not stopping .

Yn : Why it is hurting so much !!

She was having difficulty in taking breaths .

Yn sobbed harder .

Yn : It's paining . I can't bear this .