Part 3 : Mis leading .

?? : Mom !! See Dad !! My Dad is there !! I want to go .

Yn : W-what !! Don't go Amor !! Don't !!

Before she could hold her child , she ran towards the man who was her addressed as a Father by the child .

Amor : Dad !! You're my Dad right ?

The man who was sitting on the bench of the park looked at the little soul shocked .

?? : Me ?

He said pointing towards himself .

Amor nodded and said .

Amor : You're Kim Taehyung !! My father !!

Taehyung : W-what ? How do you know my name ?

Amor : My Mom showed me your pic when I wanted to know about my Father . Are you not recognising your daughter Dad ?

Amor said pouting sadly.

Amor : Mom !! See Dad isn't recognizing me .

Taehyung looked at the lady who was Amor's Mom and got shocked .

Taehyung stood up and his whole body trembled seeing the love of his life after a long time . The one he had been searching and missing a lot .

Taehyung : Y-Yn !

Amor : Yn ! She's my Mom !

Taehyung looked at the little kid and noticed her few facial feature .

Taehyung : Is she ?

Taehyung asked to Yn hoping the answer to be positive .

Yn nodded while looking away.

Taehyung took Amor in his embrace tightly .

Amor : I missed you . Where were you ? Why didn't you come to see me ?

Taehyung pressed his lips in guilty and tried to hold back his sobs .

Taehyung : Dad is sorry princess . Dad couldn't come because of some reasons .

Taehyung lifted Amor in his arms and faced Yn .

Taehyung : We need to talk .

Yn sighed while nodding .

|| Taehyung's house ||

Taehyung took Amor in his room and said her to play with his stuffs .

Taehyung came to living room and faced Yn while kneeling down infront of her .

He just wanted to hug her tightly but he knew he lost the right .

That time he couldn't control his tears as it made their ways to his cheeks .

He was guilty he knew he wss at mistake . He destroyed their own happiness .

Seeing his messy situation YN's heart clenched . Even after all of those she still had feelings for him .

Taehyung : W-why ? W-why didn't you tell me about her ? Was I not that much worth ? I know I did a mistake . But my daughter!! How can you not think of telling me about her ?

He said while complaining like a baby .

Yn : We had no relation that time .

Taehyung : We didn't ? But my daughter had that time and still and will always have .

Yn : After what you did to me how can you think I would ever approach you ?

Taehyung looked down biting his lips while remembering his mistake . The biggest mistake he had ever done in his life .