Part 4 : Hey Baby .

Yn : YAHHH !!! YOU DUMBASS!! HOW DARE YOU TO EAT MY FAVOURITE PANCAKES!!!!!!

Yn said while slamming the door of her roommate .

Taehyung who was sleeping peacefully woke up by flinching hearing her shouting .

Taehyung huffed .

Taehyung : I literally was about to get a heart attack at my kydney by listening your shouting .

Yn glared at him deadly .

Yn : You fool !! How can you eat my pancakes !! I made it with so much hardwork .

Taehyung smirked .

Taehyung : Did I ?

Yn frustratedly took a pillow and hit his head .

Taehyung : Yahhhh !!!!

Taehyung then took a pillow and started to fight .

It's their regular fight .

Taehyung's parents and Yn's Parents were family friends and they wanted their children to stay together for their work as they bought a house nearby their company as Yn and Taehyung worked together in the company where Taehyung is the managing director and Yn is assistant director .

The company was their parents they didn't hand over to their children yet because they didn't receive any experience yet .

The parents thought it would be best if they lived together rather than living separately as they knew each other from childhood but they didn't know it would turn like this.

After their fight Yn went to her room feeling tired and slept in tiredness.

|| Morning ||

It was Sunday so the work was off .

Yn was making breakfast while the bell rang .

Yn : Taehyung !!! Tae !!! Taehyung !!!

Yn yelled her throat out but he didn't respond even a bit .

Yn huffed while rolling her eyes .

Yn went and opened the door.

Yn looked here and there but there was no one . She was about to close the door when she noticed a baby .

WHAT A BABY !??

Yn's eyes popped out seeing a baby covering in a blanket inside a busket.

The baby was too small .

She picked the busket and there was a letter .

" Handle Your baby , It's your responsibility "

Yn : What the fish ? Who kept the baby here ?

Yn : Wait a minute ? Is it his ?

Yn's eyes widened .

Yn barged inside his room .

Taehyung : Don't you have work rather than barging in my room ?

Yn : Look at this .

Yn said while pointing towards herself Taehyung looked up and got shocked seeing a baby .

Taehyung : When did you become a mother ?

Yn gave a glare .

Yn : It's not mine obviously . Someone kept the baby Infront of our door with this letter .

Yn handed the letter to Taehyung .

Taehyung read the letter and looked at her .

Taehyung : Are you thinking the baby is mine ?