Part 34 : Second Chance .

Taehyung : But Mom !!! How can I marry her ? She's literally her bestfriend . What if----

T/M : Taehyung !!! Before her bestfriend she's my best friend's daughter . I know her from childhood . She isn't like her at all . Not all girls are same . Please agree on that . I've convinced them . It was hard and you can't stay single for the rest of your life. 

Taehyung sighed .

Taehyung : Do whatever you want .

That's how the marriage happened between Yn and Taehyung .

Taehyung was married before. He married the girl he loved but little did he know she's using her for her own needs .

So later she divorced him . He didn't want but he couldn't force her at last .

After one year his mother decided to marry him off to her best friend's daughter, Yn who was his ex's bestfriend  as well .

Yn was ashamed of her act . So she broke her friendship .

Yn was soft unlike her bestfriend .

Yn : Actually I'm very ashamed of what she has done .

Taehyung : Did I ask for an explanation why are you dragging this matter ?

He warned himself from falling in love again .

Yn : O-oh I'm sorry . I was just----

Taehyung : No need . It's ok . I've moved on .

Yn : Oh !!

Yn nodded as she was a little happy maybe he could love her later .

Yn : I'm going to fresh up .

Taehyung nodded and went outside .

Yn went inside the bathroom and got inside the bathtub .

Yn's whole body relaxed feeling the warm water .

Yn : I'm really really confused . I don't know how and where to start . What should I do ? Let's see in future . But I wonder if our relationship has any future or not ? I don't know , did I take a right decision !!!

Yn sighed and thought to relax her mind .

Yn was in closet . Trying to take a towel from the upper shelf which was hard to reach for Yn .

She took a tool and stood on it.

But to her bad luck , her feet slipped .

Her heart beat raised as she was about to fall , she closed her eyes tightly to feel the pain but two veiny arms caught her .

She gasped and opened her eyes .

She felt a weird sensation seeing him and her body got heated.

It was intense for her . Her heart beat raised more .

Taehyung : Be careful .

He said with his blank expression .

She gulped and stood up properly .

Yn : Thank you .

Taehyung hummed and went to grab his clothes .

Yn huffed a deep breath .

Yn went outside feeling nervous. 

She knew she was growing a thing for him . She didn't know why she we as feeling intimidated by him.  But she was loving it .

_________________________

Yn : Taehyung breakfast is ready .

She said in her deep honey voice .