Part 33 : Kidnapper .

Yn : I'm home .

She whispered but she sighed as she didn't get any response .

She lazily went to her room and laid down without having her dinner . But no one cared even her parents . Why would they ? When they treated her as their maid .

After walking up , she stretched her hands and looked around .

But reality hit her hard .

Yn : WHAT ? WHERE AM I ?

She said noticing the unknown room .

Her eyes widened .

Yn : Am I dreaming ?

?? : No girl you are not !

Yn looked towards the source of the voice .

Yn squinted her eyes .

Yn : Wait who are you ? And what I'm doing here ? I remember sleeping in my room .

?? Smirked .

?? : Well let me tell you a information that you're kidnapped and kidnappers don't reveal their information .

Yn : Neither they treat their targeted person like that . Like no tieing up with a rope and more . You're treating me like I'm a queen. .

?? : Well I've my own way and high status to never harm any girl . I'll take advantage from your parents and leave you .

Yn : Glad to hear that you split about your secret mission . But let me tell you my parents will be so much happy after hearing that . Let me tell you first you've to bear my expenses form now on .

She said blankly .

?? Looked at her in disbelief .

?? : Let me call your parents first .

Yn scoffed and sat with a boring face .

?? : Hello !! Listen I've your daughter if you want to save----

Y/D : Keep her . We don't want her . Finally we're free .

Saying that he hung up the call not letting ?? Speak .

?? looked at her in guilt like which parents treat their children like that .

Yn : Well don't look at me like that I'm totally fine . Now would you mind telling me your name Mr. Kidnapper ?

?? Sighed .

?? : Myself Taehyung and I'm a mafia not the king but not less . I've a deal with your parents they didn't pay me back that's why I thought to kidnap their previous gem but looks like I was wrong . I'm sorry for that .

Yn : You doesn't look like a mafia when you're this much soft . Grow up .

She patted his shoulder and went towards a door assuming it as the bathroom door and yes she was correct . She went inside leaving a dumbfounded mafia .

She came outside after finishing her morning routine .

Taehyung : Well I've a question . Why are you not scared like any girls would scream for help !!!

Yn : Not everyone is same . I've no fear . People who have loved ones have fear but I have no one to be afraid of losing them . And yeah don't feel pity and I'm fine at this .

Yn shrugged her shoulders .

Yn : For now I've nowhere to stay . So I request you to let me stay here for some days until I found an apartment for myself . I've recently found a job . I'll pay for my expenses .