Part 10 : Open Window .

The window was open .

Cold breeze was coming from there making Taehyung sighed .

His mind was messed .

He was a mere employee not until he wanted to start a business of his own . But business wasn't any easy task if you wanted to start from the beginning. 

That's when he felt a soft hand caressing his hairs making him smile .

Yn came and sat Infront of him .

Taehyung gave a faint smile which she replied back with a warm one .

Yn : Take some rest if you're tired .  Sometimes it helps with your work .

Taehyung : It is tough . It's very tough and I'm very scared . It's our last chance . If it didn't work , we would go bankrupt .

He said as he invested all his earnings into it .

Yn : I know it's tough . Don't be scared I'm with you .

She gave a smile while engulfing him into a warm embrace .

Yn started to pat his back to calm his mind .

Yn : I'm here by your side always . Don't be afraid . Whenever you feel stressed just come to me and I'll give you a tight hug . I hope it can comfort you .

Taehyung smiled while tightening the hug .

Taehyung : Of course your hug is all I need to vanish my worries away .

Yn : We've to lead a very difficult path . But we got eachother by our side . So we don't have to worry .

Taehyung pecked her forehead . He picked her up and laid on the bed beside her .

He fell asleep while cuddling her . She smiled looking at the man sleeping like no tomorrow .

Yn : You're working very hard . I hope you get success my love .

She said pecking his forehead . Then eventually she also fell asleep .

A small description about their relationship.

Taehyung and Yn both came from middle class family . Yn was educated and was doing a job . Taehyung was  also  doing a job .

After marriage , Taehyung didn't want Yn to work anymore as she was weak . She fell sick easily if she took more stress . He didn't wanna invade her freedom but her health was his first priority in this case . He wanted to make her feel like queen . That's why Yn resigned  from her job .

After marriage they both fell deeply in love with eachother .

Their word couldn't describe the love they showed to each other. 

Taehyung started to begin his own business in which Yn supported wholeheartedly . Yn believed his hardwork . She believed he could make it . He could be successful . Taehyung got the courage from Yn and started doing more hardwork after seeing hopes in her eyes .

Taehyung and Yn was having dinner . Taehyung's business started to grow little by little . He had patience .

Yn : T-taehyung !!

Taehyung : Yes !!

He responded while looking at Yn who was being nervous .

Yn came and sat on his lap .

Taehyung cupped her cheeks  and asked worriedly .

Taehyung : What happened love ? Do you need something ?

He had his soft glances which was only for Yn .

Yn : Actually I was walking through a park and I saw lots of children there . I- I also want to  be a mother . Please .