Part 36 : Fever .

Taehyung woke up and saw Yn in his arms .

He smiled softly at her and pecked her forehead .

Then he went outside as he had some important meetings that's why he would have to go to office earlier than before . That's why he didn't wake Yn up .

You all might be thinking how sweet he was right ? But no he was cold but didn't have courage to show his feelings when she would awake . That's why he always admired whenever she slept .

He felt guilty for not treating her well . That's why he decided to complete all his meetings early and decided to propose after coming back home and they would be starting a new journey with full of love .

____________

Yn opened her eyes and groaned feeling severe headache .

Yn : Ack !! This headache !! Omo !! I didn't make breakfast . What time it is !!

She whispered in her weak voice .

Yn tried to get up but her body didn't cope up with that . She was weaker than she thought .

Yn : My whole body is paining. Aish !!

Then she started to cough .

Yn sighed .

Yn : Looks like I got severe cold also . Why ? Why I'm this much weak .

She groaned again . She didn't have the strength to get up so she let it be .

|| Time skip ||

Taehyung came home and expected her to be in the kitchen or living room waiting for him .

But he frowned not seeing her around  also the whole living room was dark .

He kept the flower bouquet he brought for her on the couch and went upstairs .

He entered the bedroom and saw a fluff puff curling up like a ball inside the blanket .

He frowned again as it was too early to even sleep .

He went towards her with a worried expression .

Taehyung shaked her a little but she didn't response .

Taehyung checked hwr temperature but flinched lightly as she burning .

Taehyung got worried instantly .

He picked Yn up and made her sit on his lap and started to caress Yn .

Taehyung : Yn ! Wake up !!

Yn kept her head on his shoulder as her head was paining a lot .

Yn : Hmm !!

It came out like a whisper .

Taehyung : Shit !!

He cursed seeing her weak self .

Taehyung approached his hands to pick the mobile to call doctor .

Yn : D-don't call the d-doctor . I-im fine .

She said and clutched his shirt tightly as she was shivering .

Taehyung : Don't be stubborn Yn . Look at yourself . You're burning .

Yn : It's ok .

Taehyung : It's not .

Then he called the doctor and wrapped blanket around himself to keep her warm .

Yn : T-taehyung !!

She whispered .

Taehyung : Yes ?