Part 7 : Cold Cafe .

YN , a very successful and famous CEO . Everyone knew her for her charms , hardwork and professionalism .

She knew how to maintain her business very well at a very young age and that's what her parents were proud of .

But one thing she was poor at now .

" Socialization "

She knew it but not now . She had lost her that one charm . Her charming smile and her bubbly nature.

She was now more of a cold CEO nothing more nothing less .

Yn was having dinner with her family .

Y/ Dad : Yn ! I've made a decision and you've to agree with it .

Yn : Yes .

Y/Dad : You've to marry my friend's son . You're old enough now to get married and also independent .

Yn looked at Dad coldly . She didn't get why this decision ? It was about her whole life .

Y / Mom : Dear trust us . We know what is good for you . And if you have someone you can tell us .

Yn suddenly got some flashbacks which led to her past . She shooked her head .

Yn : Do whatever you both want to .

|| Time skip ||

Every girl felt interested at their wedding . It's their cherished dream . But not for Yn . Nor she felt happy neither any excitement worked for her .

Everyone gathered at the hallroom where Yn was getting married .

It's weird that she didn't even knew her partner's name . She didn't ask nor had interest to even ask who was the man .

Yn looked at the person who was looking at her with the same gaze .

" Kim Taehyung "

She went beside him and the wedding rituals started .

After completing all the rituals they came to their new house .

Kim Taehyung , Also a famous and well known CEO .

Taehyung : Your all stuffs are at the bedroom .

Yn nodded and went from there .

Well He's also cold .

Taehyung sighed and sat on the couch .

|| Night ||

Taehyung laid on the bed as he was sleepy .

Yn came and stood Infront of the bed deciding whether to lay or not .

Yn sighed and also laid down thinking not too much .

In this mean time no one talked with each other .

_________________________________________

It's been two months they were married . But nothing was working off . No one gave any chance to this marriage .

They were living as a strangers to each other .

Everyone gathered for a meeting that held to Yn's office .

Yn was kinda surprised as well as Taehyung to ses each other . They didn't thought they would collaborate together .

Then the meeting started .

After the meeting it was only Taehyung and Yn to discuss their project together when the door opened revealing Do Woon . Yn's childhood friend .