Part 22 : Totally Different

Yn : Taehyung ah !!!

Yn yelled as she came inside the house .

Her better half popped up Infront of her with a glass of milkshake while having a milkshake mustache .

Yn chuckled and wiped milkshake from his upper lips with her thumb .

Yn : Such a baby you are !!

Taehyung : Yeah I'm yours one .

He smiled cheekily . Yn hit his shoulder playfully .

Yn : Now let's go . I've bought your favourite Japchae . Come let's have together .

Taehyung : Yeyy . Come let's have .

He said and dragged Yn while she chuckled .

Yn is a married women while her husband Taehyung was so caring and romantic type . Also he's very childish one only for her . To others he behaved very friendly in a manly way not in a childish . He was known as social butterfly . At first Taehyung proposed Yn . But she didn't take things further . So Taehyung started to court her . Seeing his caring and loving nature she fell for him also and later they got married .

They married for 2 years now . Their bond was very strong . They loved eachother deeply . Everyone admired their relationship .

While eating their dinner Yn spoke breaking the silence .

Yn : Taehyung !!

Taehyung : yesh !

He said by his mouth which was filled with food

Yn : You know my coworker with whom I talked to that party .

Taehyung : Which one ?

He looked confused while pouting.

Yn : Jack . The one who's my friend also . We met at the party .

Taehyung thought for sometime and nodded repeatedly .

Yn : You know he's missing for some days . God knows where he went ? From 4 days he didn't go back home . I hope he's fine.

Taehyung patted her shoulder with a worried face .

Taehyung : Don't worry !! He'll come back . Maybe he wanted to have some time alone . He is not a child to be kidnapped right ?

Yn : Yes .

Taehyung : Don't worry !! He'll be fine . Hmm . Now finish your food. You have to finish it all . Ok ?

Yn : Aye aye captain !!!

Taehyung chuckled .

After having their dinner they slept while cuddling eachother .

|| Midnight ||

Yn woke up after hearing some noises suddenly .

She opened her eyes slowly and roamed her hand beside her bedside but didn't find anyone .

She thought that Taehyung might be in the bathroom .

But when she looked at the bathroom door the light was off .

She got up and went to the balcony but to her shock , he was also not there .

She went to the living room but didn't find Taehyung .

Just when she was about to call Taehyung , a scream was heard sendibg shivers down to her spine .

Again she heard a scream .