Dark little paradise

"The mansion you see on your left is known as the murder house. This house, which has witnessed blood-curdling murders, is called the cursed symbol of the city. Although the mystery of the house and the cause of the murders have not been solved, the residents of the neighborhood at every opportunity express how uneasy the paranormal events in the house are for them and their children."

"What kind of paranormal are we talking about?" asked a man with considerable hair loss and dark glasses.

"According to what the people living in the neighborhood say, the house is always clean, the garden is always well-maintained, no matter how much time passes. In addition, the house is decorated every Christmas. The neighbors also complain about the sound of classical music coming from the house."

"So someone is cleaning the house and you're trying to make it look like a murder house, hm?" ' said the man, with a slight smile.

"Can you tell us about the murders?" the young man asked, looking curiously at the house with his emerald eyes.

"Of course I will, Harry." said the tour guide with a warm smile. He knew Harry Styles. He had seen Harry so much on these tours. The boy was a true crime lover. Murder, robbery... He was always dying to learn all the details.

"There's not much to be said about the murders, unfortunately, because the evidence had already been destroyed by the time the cops found out. William and Edward were the first to build this house. It's recorded that they were two friends, but we all know that historians hate lovers. These two young people in love - They were probably very wealthy - they had this flamboyant mansion built. No one knows exactly what happened to your house, but William and Edward have strayed a long way from the right path. These two young men have turned into ruthless serial killers. They bring their victims to this house and murder them in a ritual they made up. Everything was perfect for them until the young men decided to kill each other. I don't know whether William killed Edward or Edward killed William. Because the young man who killed his lover realized what he had done, he killed himself."

"I call it God's-"

"We treat everyone with respect on this tour, sir," the guide silenced the man who was about to make a homophobic speech.

"And why would a man kill his lover?" asked Harry.

"There is no information about it but maybe feeling guilty made them lose their minds, who knows?"

"Thank you for the information," said Harry to the guide. He turned his gaze to the mansion to inspect the house a little more before the car started to move. Murderers had always intrigued him. Not that he had approved of the murders, but that he enjoyed investigating. He did not believe in paranormal phenomena. But he liked this house. He also liked that the owners of the house were gay, he felt close to them.

While he was examining the house with excitement, huge door of the house opened. A breathtaking man dressed as a nobleman stepped into the garden with a newspaper in one hand and a cup in the other.

Someone lives in the murder house?

Harry had wanted to ask this to the guide, but he couldn't put the words in proper order. This man... He was stunning.

While the handsome gentleman was settling into the sitting group in his garden, his realised the tour car. He rolled his eyes with a bored expression. He was so attractive.

The man was sipping his tea, ignoring the tour car. Harry, however, wanted to meet his eyes. He must have been bored with the touring cars that came every week. It must have been overwhelming to call his house a murder house and talk about paranormal events. Harry loved the man. The man was quite handsome. He looked like a nobleman. And he was reading his newspaper and sipping his tea, ignoring the curious eyes in front of him. Could he be any more magnificent?

"Is the house open to visitors?" asked a gray-haired woman.

"If you're brave enough, why not?"

"Why would I be afraid of two dead gays? Hah!" said the old man who had just tried to lecture.

"It sounds to me like you're afraid of every gay man, dead or alive." said Harry.

"The problem is that the animals entering the house - including the police dogs - behave abnormally, the children swear that there is activity in the house, the babies entering the house start crying out of nowhere, sir." said the tour guide. "The fact that the killers were gay was just additional information."

"God punishes-"

"For Christ's sake, shut up a little!" said Harry. "We're talking about murderers. Whether they're gay or as straight as a ruler, they're killers. Firstly, if they fear God too much, they wouldn't be serial killers. Secondly, I'm very curious where you get that God wants to punish every homosexual."

Harry's voice must have gone even to the owner of the house, as the man looked up from his newspaper to see Harry. He had an expression on his face that showed he liked what he was hearing.

"The atmosphere is a little tense... Let's stop criticizing people and enjoy our tour." said the guide, with eyes begging the homophobic man to shut up.

"Yeah, let's do it that way or people will start calling this touring car a murder car." said Harry, folding his arms and leaning back.

"Harry! It is not nice of you."

"Me? Oh no, I'm not going to kill anyone. But I'm starting to feel unsafe in this car."

"Of course you are safe."

"As long as we're not haunted by gay ghosts." the man grumbled. The owner of the house was listening to the conversations in the car, frowning. He liked the tense atmosphere, but he never liked homophobes.

"Gay ghosts wouldn't even touch you, don't worry." gasped Harry.

"It seems to me that you would like it very much."

"None of your business."

"Let's calm down and continue our tour," said the guide, trying to hide the tension on his face with a smile.

As the tour car continued its journey from where it left off, the nobleman who was the owner of the house was staring at the back of the car. Harry... So the name of the young man who pissed off homophobes with his curly hair was Harry. It was a common name. There was Prince Harry, Harry Potter, pop star Harry... And there were dozens of King Henrys. But none of them were as charming as this young man. None of them had caught Louis's attention this much. And hardly any of them had defended themselves as bravely as this Harry.

Louis loved this boy. It was sad that he would never see him again.

At least it was a pity that he wouldn't be able to see him in this body again...