Candle Light

Bdsm smut!

“Lord Thornton told everyone that you had painted a portrait for him, you were a very talented, intelligent painter. That's the first time I heard your name. At first I thought they were exaggerating, but when I saw the artworks you've painted—” William stopped talking and stared at his lover, who was watching the candle on the table. "Edward?"

While they were eating dinner by candlelight half an hour ago, Edward had said that he found the atmosphere very romantic and offered to have a glass of wine after dinner. Now he acted as if he didn't care about chatting with William or drinking wine.

"I can't believe that you act like that candle is more attractive than me."

"What?"

"You're asking a question and not listening to the answer," William said just before taking a sip from his glass. "Not a noble act at all."

"I'm sorry," Edward muttered. "I was thinking about something."

"What were you thinking?"

Edward got up from his chair and sat on table, in front of William. Watching him with a mixture of curiosity and lust, Edward leaned forward to meet William's lips.

Without parting their lips, William stood up, helping Edward to wrap his legs around his waist.

“I want to try something new,” Edward whispered against William's lips.

"What do you want to try, my love?"

“Candles,” Edward muttered.

"Oh yes, we better blow out the candles, we don't want to burn the house down," William said just before blowing out one of the candles.

"No, William!" said Edward, realizing that William was about to blow out the last candle. "I want you to use it."

"What?" asked William. "You really-"

"Yes," said Edward confidently, before kissing William again, trying take off his clothes.

As their kiss became more and more dirty and passionate, both of them had gotten rid of the clothes they were wearing.

"Are you sure?" asked William. He knew that Edward loved pain, but he never thought he would go this far.

"I trust you. I'll tell you to stop if I can't stand it."

William nodded in agreement, then placed a light kiss on Edward's lips, running his lips down Edward's chin, then down his neck.

“Looks like we could use something like ointment or oil,” William said, gently pushing Edward to lie down on the table.

"I don't want to wait, William," Edward muttered, wrapping his legs around William's waist to make sure he wasn't going anywhere.

"You're so impatient," William said as he placed wet kisses on Edward's stomach.

"Please, William."

"Are you ready?" ' William asked shortly after he had kissed Edward once more.

"Yes."

William turned the candle in his hand slightly, allowing the wax to drip onto Edward's stomach. As  the first drop fell, he stopped and watched Edward's reaction.

"William!" the painter moaned, closing his eyes tightly. “Go on,” he whispered.

William let a few drops fall on Edward's chest. Even though Edward was biting his lip, he couldn't suppress his moans. He seemed to like it.

"Do you want me to continue, baby?"

"Y-yeah, William please, please,"

Edward shrieked and dug his fingernails into the table as William let a few more drops of wax drip.

"Please, William."

"What do you want, my love? Use your words, ask nicely."

"I want you, no, I need you."

William blew the candle in his hand and placed it on the table. He played with Edward's nipple with his fingers as he sucked and kissed Edward's soft lips, earning another moan from him.

"Please, William."

William sucked three fingers, knowing he couldn't wait any longer, and when he was sure they were wet enough, he slid two fingers in Edward's hole. All Edward could do was moan, digging his nails into William's back.

"I'm about to come, William."

"Not yet, baby just wait a little longer," William said as he slid his third finger inside Edward.

"William!" cried Edward. "I'm ready, I want you inside me. I need to feel you - Oh God!" Edward shrieked in pain and pleasure as William pulled his fingers away and thrust himself inside.

"W-william ah, I'm so close," Edward whined. Tears of pleasure began to run down his cheek.

"Come for me, baby." William said, quickening his hard thrust even more. He was close too.

When Edward came, screaming William's name with teary eyes, William came as well.

“This was incredible,” Edward said weakly.

"You were so good, Edward, you were perfect."

Edward smiled at the compliment and placed an innocent kiss on William's lips.

"I'm feeling very tired, can you take me to our room?"

“Of course, my love,” William said, taking Edward in his arms to carry him to the bedroom.

"Thank you, William."

Note: There are special candles designed for waxplay/candleplay, which have a low heat level and will not seriously burn the skin. This kind of thing is not usually done with a normal candle at home, but since this fic took place thousands of years ago, I thought this detail would not be an issue. I hope you like it.