Loving you had consequences

Tw: death

That day, William was feeling terrible. A voice inside told him that day was going to be terrible. Such a thing would happen that it would be written in blood on the dusty pages of history.

"William?"

While Edward handed William one of the coffee mugs in his hand, he looked at his lover with suspicion.

"What is the problem, love?"

"Everything is ok." He had tried to persuade Edward with a fake smile, but Edward knew William well enough to easily tell which smile was real and which was fake.

"What happened?"

"I have a bad feeling," said William, putting his head in his hands.

"You couldn't have walked under a ladder. We never broke a mirror. It's not the 13th," Edward said, thinking of all the superstitions he knew. "I saw a black cat in the garden today, but it is such a sweet cat that it is impossible for it to bring us bad luck."

"Maybe I feel that way because of the weather," William said, smiling, finding Edward's thoughtfulness quite endearing. Indeed, the weather has been unbearably gloomy for the past week.

"Maybe," Edward said, nodding. "Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?"

"You are enough for me to be happy."

"Then you're so lucky, because I'll be here until my last breath," Edward said with a warming smile.

"We should find each other in our next lives, too," William said. He's been giving attention to reincarnation lately.

"I'll find you," Edward said confidently. "I promise," he pressed his lips to William's as if he were sealing the letter, right after muttering the last two words. "I promise."

Their kiss was slow and passionate. It was as if they were sharing one last kiss, though they were not yet aware that they were indeed kissing each other for the last time.

William moved his lips to Edward's chin, then to his neck, placing love bites.

William grabbed Edward's thighs and let them wrap around his waist as he carried Edward to the bed. He touched every part of Harry, every curve. The chemistry they have was impossible to explain. Neither could control themselves around each other. They knew each other for years but they were feeling like they are touching each other for the first time.

Edward never wanted to forget the sight that he saw. He wanted to remember everything that William made him feel.

"I don't want to learn to live without you," William whispered.

"Don't talk like that," Edward grumbled. "I will always be in your arms."

Soon the clothes were removed and thrown away. It was like they knew it, there would be a time where they won't be in eachothers arms again.

Edward's throat felt heavy as he moaned William's name when he felt a finger against his hole.

William came up to kiss Edward as he pushed in his finger into him. He loved Edward's moans.

"Oh...William!" He arched his back. He didn't want to loose this. Didn't want to miss William's touch.

William went on slow, scissoring Edward open. He was so tight and warm around his fingers. He pulled his finger out followed by a whine from Edward. But soon a loud moan came out of Edward's lips as William entered him.

He dig his fingers to William's back and wrapped his legs around his hips. They both were face to face, Edward's eyes closed, face scrunched up in with pleasure. It was so endearing sight for Louis. He buried his face in Edward's neck and pushed into him, feeling the warm tightness around.