I'm all yours, I've got no control

Years ago

"I'm about to regret having this room built for you," said William. He was leaning against the door of the room, watching Edward run around like a child with his brush and palette in hand. "You are not interested in me anymore."

"I love to paint, but I love you more," Edward said, setting his palette down on the table and approaching his cranky boyfriend. William placed his hands on his hips as Edward pressed his lips to William's. "I just wanted to give you an innocent kiss," Edward said, unable to suppress the groan that escaped his lips.

"And I just wanted to push you against the wall and fuck you." His voice sounded like he was talking about it being sunny.

"You can do whatever you want tonight, my love, but now I want to paint your portrait."

"Really?" William asked, bringing his lips close to Edward's neck. "Can you wait until evening?" William bit his neck as he grabbed Edward by the waist and pulled him closer.

"I could wait if you hadn't done this," Edward whispered, wrapping his arms around his lover's neck.

William taking off Edward's dyed clothes with unbearable slowness, treating these scraps of fabric as if they were works of art. When Edward was completely naked, William kissed him passionately.

"Just got a letter from my father," he said, moving his lips to Edward's chin, then to his ear. He kissed the spot just below Edward's ear and sucked. "He wants me to go back home."

Edward didn't respond at all, other than taking deep breaths

"If I don't go back, he'll have me executed."

"He can't do it," Edward gasped. "Go back there, William. We'll find a way to be together."

William, ignored Edward's words, pulled him back to himself.

"I don't think he'll kill the only male of our family," he whispered, moving his lips to Edward's chest. "Even though the family doesn't accept the only male as a male."

"I love you William. I love you so much." He placed William's hand over his own heart. "This heart beats for you." He began to place small kisses on William's lower lip. "Are you okay?"

"I am angry and very offended," William replied to his lover.

"I'm afraid," said Edward. "What if something happens to you?"

Instead of answering, William kissed him once more. He slid his tongue around his lips, then into his mouth.

There was no answer he could give. He couldn't say nothing would happen to me. He couldn't even say that nothing would happen to you. Anything could happen. They could die, they could be arrested, or they could live in peace. No one knew what would happen to them. With Edward's hands in William's hair, William began to run his tongue across his chest. Another weak moan escaped from him as he felt his nipple being pulled between William's teeth. William had done the same thing to the other nipple for several minutes.He was using the painter body as if it was canvas.

William grabbed Edward by the waist and made him turn around. Even though Edward didn't know what to expect, he was holding onto the wall acceptingly waiting for the attention of his lover. William pressed his hips between his palms, revealing his hole. Edward groaned loudly when he felt William's wet tongue around his tight hole. Every time he felt William's tongue crawling into him, he held onto the wall as if he wanted to dig his nails into the wall.

Before long, William had added a finger next to his tongue. "Oh William please," Edward moaned through clenched teeth.

"What do you want, darling?"