Don't you remember?

You can visit the house if you are brave enough.

Those words had been echoing in Harry's mind for the past few days. Was he brave enough? Definitely yes.

But the house had an owner. Breathtaking man... How could he enter the house when that man was at home? He couldn't say  Good day, extraordinarily handsome gentleman, may I visit your house?

Or could he?

If the house was a place like a museum, he could enter as long as he paid for it. This house was already quite famous, probably had plenty of visitors. Harry could enter this house like everyone else.

He didn't know why he was so curious about this house. There must have been no trace of the murders committed years ago. So why did Harry want to see this house so much? He didn't know. There was something about this house that attracted him. The story of the house intrigued him and the owner of the house was very sexy. Don't be silly, Harry told himself. It didn't matter how attractive the man was. Harry was just wondering about the house. Yes.

He wanted to go there again. He was going to go alone, not in a tour car full of homophobes. He would enter the house by asking permission from the hot man, take a look around, and then return to his house. He wasn't going to flirt with him or try to get the man's attention. He didn't even know if the man was married or not. Could he be living alone in the huge mansion? He didn't know. He didn't care. It was the house, not the man, that caught his attention.

He's been wondering about Edward and William. Tried to do some research online. Since the incident was very old, it was just the rumors he could find.

William was a noble youth. He was the pride of his family. His intelligence fascinated everyone around him. But there was only one person who could enchant him. A young man named Edward who has dedicated his life to art. William had heard what a talented painter he was and had chosen him to have his portrait painted. The two young people who met in this way became closer over time. When the two young people who were secretly in love were tired of hiding, William had a mansion built and started to live there with his lover. Somehow, two elegant youngsters, one in love with art and the other with an artist, had turned into serial killers. And that brought their end. Young lovers lost their minds and kill each other. It was the end of the all good things.

Harry wanted to go to that house, where boys lived years ago. He felt like he had to be there. He didn't know why...

Harry had carefully prepared to go to the mansion. He wanted to go to the house, which had witnessed a tragic love story, with a careless attitude. Maybe that's why he bought a bouquet of white roses just before he went home.

When he arrived in front of the garden gate, the owner of the house was sitting in the sitting groups as usual. He had a book in his hand today. De Profundis. The title of the book sounded familiar to Harry from somewhere, but Harry was sure he hadn't read it. He didn't want to interrupt the man's reading, but he opened the garden door and entered. The squeak of the door made the landlord stare at Harry with his blue eyes.

"Good day Sir." said Harry, approaching with a kindly smile. How beautiful the man's eyes were. Instead of answering, the man lowered his gaze to his book. Maybe he had hearing problems. "Sir?" The man looked at Harry again. There was an empty, meaningless expression in my eyes.

"Do you know my language?" asked Harry. It was obvious that the man was confused. He slowly placed the book in his hand on the table.

"A-are you talking to me?"

"Yes sir." said Harry, moving a little closer to the man and showing him the bouquet in his hand. "These flowers are for you."

The man took the bouquet with a surprised expression. His hands were shaking.

"This is the first time in my life that I am receiving flowers from someone," he muttered.

"There's a first time for everything, right?" said Harry happily.

"You're really talking to me."

Harry could understand why the man was so surprised.

"Living in a place known as a murder house must be pretty tough. Especially when your house is being toured every week. Actually, I came for something like that. Can I tour the house?"

The man looked at Harry uncertainly for a moment.

"Your name is Harry, isn't it? I remember you. You were talking about the gay ghost."

"Oh yes... my name is Harry Styles." said Harry, blushing.

"Louis William Tomlinson" the man introduced himself briefly.

"Is your name William? Now I understand why the locals are afraid of you. They probably think you're a ghost or something."

"Probably."

"Well, can I tour the house now?" ' Harry asked innocently.

"My house? Why would you want to tour my mansion?" As the man looked at Harry's eyes carefully. Harry felt that he might get lost in those eyes.

"For the tour."

"Is there a tour inside my house now?" he asked raising his eyebrows.

"I think yes," said Harry slowly.

"Why would such a thing be done?"

"For the curious, maybe..." said Harry, his voice feeling like it had slipped into him. I wish the ground had been split so he could get in.

"What are they wondering about?"

"Gay serial killers... A little intriguing."

"Is it because they're gay or they're murderers?"

"I don't know." said Harry, wanting to cry. What was he doing here?

"You came to my house without even knowing what you were wondering, young man?"

"I am sorry," muttered Harry. "I just wanted to know why such a fascinating love story ended so tragically."

Louis' eyes softened, and a slight smile appeared on his face. "Come in." said Louis. "I'll make you some tea and you'll be walking around the house in the meantime."

"Thank you very much." said Harry. His emerald green eyes sparkled with joy.