Stronger Than Death

Even though Harry and Louis had woken up hours ago, they had not gotten out of bed yet, as it seemed very tempting for both of them to cuddle in bed and chat.

"Louis?" Harry whispered almost inaudibly.

"Yes my love."

"Do you think I've ever lived a life where I couldn't find you?" asked Harry in a voice mixed with sadness and fear, looking into Louis' trusting eyes.

"I don't think so," Louis said, pausing to think.

"I'm so afraid of not finding you," said Harry with teary eyes.

"I'm sure you'll find me no matter what, Harry." Louis said in a voice that made it clear he trusted Harry. "The universe will bring us together again and again. Until the end of time..."

"I don't trust the fate as much as you do," Harry whispered. "It was the fate that separated us."

"And it was the fate who crossed our paths again, darling." Louis continued speaking, caressing Harry's hair and placing small, innocent kisses on his lips:

"Love is only for the brave, Harry. And we have always been brave. We have always fought for our love. Yes, love tested us. It put huge obstacles in front of us that we thought we could not overcome. In a terrible century, without the support of our family, we tried to survive and protect our love by only supporting each other. And thanks to our faith, determination and love, the universe rewarded us. It gave us the power to keep our love alive forever." He continued, looking directly into Harry's emerald green eyes. "The universe has given me the power to love you forever."

"I love you," Harry said, just before pulling Louis closer and initiating a passionate kiss. "I love you, I will always love you and I will always look for you. Until the end of time."

"I love you and I will always wait for you. Until the end of time."

The mansion, which became known to the world as the murder house, was the place where two curses, which are quite opposite to each other, such as forgetting and remembering, held hands, united and became a whole.

In this mansion, forgetting was Harry's curse and remembering was Louis' curse.

They didn't know where this curse found them, which god got jealous of their love. They weren't even sure if it was a curse or not. Because at the end of the day, Harry remembers the past with the peace of being in Louis' arms (and with the help of Edward's diary). Louis was forgetting the painful days with the joy of being with Harry.

This curse, which prevented Harry from remembering completely and Louis from forgetting completely, immortalized their love.

Even after Harry passed away in this life, he kept the promise he made and found Louis again and again. He found Louis many times without realizing it, as a young doctor who had just moved to the neighborhood, as a pizza deliverer, as a volunteer trying to help stray animals, as a scientist who wanted to solve the mystery of this house, as a young man who had to ask Louis for help because his car broke down in front of the house.

And each time Louis told the truth to his lover with great patience and longing. Louis felt butterflies in his stomach every time Harry knocked on his door, and he fell in love with him all over again.

Although we would like to tell all heart-warming stories of these two lovers, we end the book here because we think this would bore the readers.

💙 Love is stronger than death.

💚 Every end is a new beginnig.