Good old days

Even though both Harry and Louis had woken up half an hour ago, they still hadn't gotten out of bed. Louis could watch Harry for hours, never get bored. Harry was confused. He could hardly believe that he could sleep peacefully in a stranger's bed. Although he was sure that he had once lived in this house with Louis, that didn't change the fact that he didn't remember anything about Louis right now.

"What's wrong?" Louis asked in a whisper.

"Nothing."

"I know you very well, Harry. I know how you look around when something bothers you, I recognize that look."

"That's the thing, Louis," said Harry, sitting on the bed. "You know me so well but I don't remember anything."

"We can work this out," Louis said quite calmly. "We can start over again."

"Do you read the same book twice?"

"I can read the same book two thousand times, baby. If I love the book I'd read it over and over again.

A slight smile appeared on Harry's face.

"In fact," Louis said just before kissing Harry, "We can change the ending of the book this time."

"I guess I'm very lucky," Harry muttered. "I found the love of my life in my previous life."

“And you will find it in your next life,” he said with a wink. "But before we read the end of the story, I want to fulfill my longing with lover."

"Well," said Harry with childlike excitement, "What we used to do when we got up in the morning?"

"Sex."

Harry's cheeks flushed as his eyes widened in surprise.

"I was trying to ask where we used to have breakfast," Harry muttered in embarrassment.

“In the garden,” Louis said with a smile. He liked Harry's shyness.

"Okay then, let's get our breakfast ready and go out to the garden."

"Are we skipping the first part?" Louis asked with a grin, planning to embarrass Harry all day.

"You forget that you're an old man now, Mr. Tomlinson."

"Technically I'm still 28, love." said Louis. "I can prove it if you want, of course."

Harry smiled and got up from the bed.

“Breakfast will be ready in the garden in half an hour,” he said just before he disappeared.

Louis watched with joy as Harry confidently made his way into the kitchen. He would be back soon, Louis was sure of that.

It was just as he thought. In just a few minutes, Harry reappeared at the door with a confused expression on his face.

"Louis... The oven is a bit... old."

"Is it, baby?" said Louis with a laugh.

"Don't laugh," said Harry, crossing his arms over his chest.

"So the days of saying 'God! William this house is beautiful, just the way I wanted it' are gone. What a pity!"

"Stop joking," said Harry pouting. "Get your glamorous ass off the bed and help me."

"I just wanted you to know, my gorgeous ass can help you with other things too," said Louis, getting up from the bed to help Harry. He had to buy new furniture soon.

"You're so cheeky," Harry muttered as he followed Louis into the kitchen.

"Soon you'll be begging me, baby."