SERIES INFORMATION

Wow. Honestly, wow.

     I started this story on the 1/10/22. And I'm ending it on the 12/3/2023.

     When I first started, I didn't think anybody was going to read this. I thought it'd get one view, and that would be myself going over it to make sure I didn't make any spelling or grammar mistakes.

     But that isn't the case.

     While I'm writing this, Silent has just under 1 million views, and that's UNBELIEVABLE. I started to write this story for myself, but the fact that it's touched so many of you makes my heart burst.

     So thank you. Thank you for reading my story and for enjoying it. I don't know how I'll ever repay the invested readers, who voted on a chapter as soon as it came out.

     Even now, I'm too nervous to press that "completed" button, because that means that this book is truly over. It's my baby, and it always will be.

     Again, thank you readers! And as with Amalia, never let anyone take anything away from you.

     —Isla <3

• THE NEXT BOOKS •

So, there will be two more books published SOON, but more in the series that have yet to be planned.

     One of them—a novella that's between this book and the next one—will be published alongside the second book in the series.

     In the novella there will be cute moments leading up until she's sixteen, where the next book will begin. As I publish chapters of book 2, chapters from that will also be published at the same time. If this doesn't make any sense, please let me know.

     Here's the synopsis for the novella:

• [BOOK 1.5 IN THE SILENT SERIES] •

Read this story for small, enjoyable, funny and adorable moments with the Romano family. Get some insight on Amalia's personal growth, as well as many more memories and scenes with her family and all of their own personal journeys.

And for the second book:

• [THE SECOND BOOK IN THE SILENT SERIES] •

Amalia Romano is sixteen years old now. Still a dancing prodigy, she lands herself a photoshoot for a magazine that'll help her get to where she wants to be.

     It seems like everything's going perfectly fine. Her grades are booming, she has a nice circle of friends and her family adore her. She's content, happy and finally safe where she is.

     Nothing can go wrong.

     That's what she thinks until Archer King, the typical bad boy, enters her life--brown hair so dark it's almost black, almost always obscured by his motorcycle helmet. Tattoos he's definitely not allowed embedded into his skin, and a careless attitude that clashes with hers.

     After a messy mix up in school, she decides to ignore him.. until she gets assigned to work with him for a project that'll make up a large chunk of her final grade for the year.

     Not only does she have to put up with him, but she also has to hide him from her family, since he's the exact type she's always been warned away from.

     THAT'S RIGHT! Our girls getting a love interest!

I also wanted to propose the idea of a Q&A! So if you guys have any questions, please leave them here and I'll answer them in a separate chapter.

     As I said before, I thank you all so much for reading Silent, and I truly hope you'll stay along for the next books!

     Goodbye, for now.