Meet

A/N- So I had my old acc and this is my new one and this is what I wrote before so here is this version! thanks for reading potterheads! I also changed some stuff up. Warning: ED!

_______________

Harry POV

The orange boy I had met at the wall, had asked me if he could sit with me and I said yes. we introduced ourselves and he was surprised to know he was sitting with THE Harry Potter by the way he reacted. Then a girl with brown puffy hair came in as Ron was about to do his spell Fred told him. "has anyone seen a toad? A boy named Neville lost one. Oh! Are you doing magic? Lets see then." she said to Ron. He cleared his throat. "Sunshine yellow butter mellow turn this stupid fat rat yellow!" But all it did was knock the box off of scabbers. "Are you sure that a real spell? Well its not very god is it. I tried a couple of simple spells but they all worked for me. For example. Oculus repairo." And, POOF! My glasses were fixed. "Holy cricket! You're Harry Potter, I'm Hermione Granger... and YOU are?" she looked at Ron. "Uh, Ron Weasley." he said with candy in his mouth. "Pleasure." Hermione looked him up and down. 

_______________

As we waited up the stairs for Professor McGonnogall to come back I heard a voice coming from my left and I turned to see who it was. A blonde haired boy quite good looking. "So its true then! What people have been saying on the train! Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts." He said while looking at me. I heared a couple gasps from behind me. The blonde boy then stood in front of me and looked me in the eyes. I liked back into his. Admiring how silver and shiny they were and cute...  He introduced himself and insulted Ron I then rejected him but quickly regretted it because I want to become his friend, but not with someone who makes fun of other people because of their family or blood.

________________

After the sorting hat we all listened to Dumbledores speech I look at the Slytherin table and saw Malfoy not knowing I zoned out until Hermione elbowed me in the arm. "Harry you've been looking at the Slytherin table for a while now. Do you not want to eat?" she asked. "what?- uh no not really I'm not that hungry, me and Ron had a lot of candy on the train." As I looked at him and he was stuffing his face with chicken. I looked at the food in a small disgust face then looked back up the the Slytherin table or as you can say Malfoy, then noticed he was starting at me already. I gave him a sorry look from earlier, but looked shocked as if he was surprised that it looked like I wanted to be his friend. 

________________

When me and Ron came late into Professor's McGonnogall's class she made Ron sit next to Zabini and me with Malfoy I also noticed Hermione sitting next to Parkinson.

________________

"That look you gave me during lunch..." he hesitated before finishing. "what did it mean?" he asked in a whisper. "nothing" I said trying to sound sure about it, but didn't. "are you sure it didn't mean anything?" "I'm sure" I sounded more serious this time. I turned my head to look at him and I saw sadness in his eyes as if he had actually had hope to being my friend. I still regretted not taking his hand.

________________

Ok well I will probably post twice a day *maybe*  but thank you for reading have a good day or night bye! Also comment if you want another  chapter thanks!- C

Words- 629