Chapter 4

Ron POV

/\/////\

"I swear Hermione he has been leaving every night and going somewhere! He never hangs with us anymore! If he has other friends or something like the can he ATLEAST introduce us to them?" Hermione looked annoyed that I wouldn't let this go. I can't because we are bestfriends and he can tell us anything! "Ron he can have them and he can choose if he wants us to meet them or not. Its his choice after all." Then we saw Harry come in. "Hey guys!" "Don't 'Hey guys!' us! You haven't been spending anytime with us lately and sneaking off at night!" He looked at me weirdly and a bit worried. "I'm sorry Ron..." He hesitated but didn't finish his sentence. "That's it?! 'I'm sorry Ron!' You have got to be joking Harry! Can we meet them?! Or are they 'better' than us?" He looked at me with a shocked face. He opened his mouth to say something but closed it immediately. "I don't know Ron... I can see if 'they' what to... I just don't think they can." He said very calmly. "Just please Harry 'we' just want you to spend more time with us." "Ok Ron I'm sorry I will try and spend more time with you guys." He looked like he did mean it bit at the same time didn't. I sighed. "Ok Harry"

/\/////\

Harry POV

"Draco" "Yea Harry?" "Yesterday night when I went back to the common room Ron had yelled at me and said he wanted to meet whoever I was meeting with at night." He looked at me with a confused expression. "Ok." "What? You're okay with it?" "Yea if he wants to meet me then lets do it!" "I may have said I was meeting up with a couple of people. Maybe they can be friends? Since Hermione and Pansy are already friends why not combine the two friend groups?" "Are you sure you want to do that?" "Yea I'm positive!" Draco looked me up and down before standing up. When are we going to do it then?" "How about tomorrow night?" "But where though is the question." "I don't know." We both stood in silent thinking where. "How about here! in the Astronomy tower!" "That's not bad. What time though?" "How about 9pm? Our usual time?" "Uh? Are you sure Draco?" "Yea I'm sure its going to be fine." "Okay then here at 9pm tomorrow night!" 

/\/////\

The three of us were waiting for Draco and the other to come. "Harry are you sure their coming? Cause its nine twenty now." "I'm sure their coming just wait!" Then footsteps came from the stairs. Draco and the other were standing there on the top stair. "Merlin Harry! You didn't tell us it was Malfoy!"" Calm down Ron. We're trying to become friends with each other!" "Yea Weasley calm down now!" Blaise had bumped into me and Ron. 

/\/////\

"I'm so tired!" Ron said while stretching his arms and legs out. "It's eleven now can we go now?" But no one looked tired instead Hermione and Pansy ignored him and gave each other a certain look like as if they both liked each other 'they probably do' and Blaise kept looking at Ron weirdly. "C'mon Weasley you can't be tired now! We're still in a middle of a match in chess!" Blaise budged Ron in the arm. "But! Why! I- You-" He couldn't finish his sentence and just continued playing against Blaise. "You know." Everyone looked at Pansy and Hermione. "We should do this again! It was actually fun until Weasley started complaining." "Yea we really should!" Hermione said. "I mean who said we couldn't? Right?" Draco came into the conversation. "When could we next do this anyways?" Pansy questioned. "Can we do it again tomorrow?" Blaise looked at me and Draco. "I can't I have  quidditch practice." "Why is Wood doing that to you guys? The weekends starts tomorrow!" Draco looked at me with a bit sadness in his eyes. "I know but he won't leave the upcoming match ALONE at all!" "For once I think  quidditch is stupid!" I had yelled and layed back. Everyone looked at me like I was crazy but I didn't care and turned me head and looked at the sky.

/\/////\

 "Look at the time!" Everyone looked at Ron. "What time is it?" Blaise asked. "Its almost THREE in the morning!" We all quickly got up and packed everything and left back to our common rooms.

/\/////\

Draco POV

"Pansy what wrong?" I had looked at her with confusion. She was smiling like crazy and kept zoning out. "Oh nothing." She said that VERY happily. "Are you sure? You have been smiling all morning now." "Ok. Ok." She looked at me and sighed. "I think I like her a lot." "Who's 'her'?" She took a deep breath before looking at me again. "Hermione..." I looked at her in 'wow'.  I looked towards  Blaise who's eyes were wide. "Wait so we all have a crush on the 'Golden' trio?" Me had Pansy turned our heads towards Blaise. "What do you mean Blaise?" "Do you have a crush on Weasley?!" I quickly yelled at him. "Yea that's what I 'just' said isn't it?"

/\/////\

Hi! So thanks for a couple of reads already I'm really happy! Like I said I have big plans for the future! But! Will something happen between 2 specific people? Guess we will have to read to find out!- Caroline