Chapter 21

Harry POV

/\/////\

"Well you know. I'm uh dating Draco... And that would be well wrong if I cheated on him like that and you know it-" I was cut off by lips going right on mine. I pushed him away. "What are you doing?" I asked him. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to! Please! Please! Don't tell Draco!" Well I have to tell him... "Fine..." I lied. "Thank you!" He said hugging me.

/\/////\

"Hey you." He said smiling. How should I tell him? What jf he doesn't want to listen to my side?  What if- "Harry!" He said with a bit of a laugh. "Were you even listening to me?" He said with a small laugh this time. "Yea sorry I was just thinking." "Well... What are you thinking about?" "Um... Well you know Zian right?" Why did I just ask that! Of course he knows Zian! "Yea? I do, remember?" "Well today..." I hesitated. "What happened today?" He asked me. "Ziankissedmebecausehetoldmehelikedmebutiwasgoingtosayiwasdatingyouanhewentforit." His face showed nothing. No emotions. Just nothing. But his eyes. Fury.

"And you let him?" He almost yelled. "No I pushed him away!"

/\/////\

Guys I'm gonna cry my boyfriend isn't talking to me😭 Help me like I actually wtf did I do wrong😭 Someone help me! AND!!! I know I'm leaving it there. Sorry it's VERY short but it's because I'm abit busy so I may add another chapter and sorry for not posting :)-Arella