Chapter 12

So as you all know ima go change shit up like I always do so yeaaaa.. ;)

/\/////\

*This is third person for once*

They both closed their eyes before their noses touching each other. They could feel their breaths on each other faces. The raven haired boy moved closer and made their lips touch. The other boy seemed a bit shocked but was okay with it after a few seconds. They both moved their mouths and the raven haired boy put his hands on the blonde haired boy. The finally parted trying to catch their breaths. Then the raven haired boy kissed the blonde haired boy again. The blonde haired boy didn't mind them kissing, they felt like all the problems in the world just disappeared while kissing. They finally pulled apart again but this time didn't kiss after catching their breaths. They had their foreheads against each other with closed eyes and hands on each others necks. 

/\/////\

Draco POV

 I looked him in the eyes he did the same and we both laughed. "You know your not a bad kisser Draco." "Neither are you Harry" We both did a small laugh. "Harry I fucking love you." I said while hugging him. I waited for him to say it back bit nothing. Then I pulled away from the hug. "Uh... I-" "I love you too Draco." He said with a nice smile on his face. 

/\/////\

I didn't realize Harry had put the invisibility cloak on top of him and went to my room. "I'm surprised you weren't caught coming here!" "Me too!" "What do we do now?" Harry asked. I had something in mind. "This." I put my hand on his cheek and kissed him. He quickly responded and kissed me back. Pansy and Hermione came in after bursting the door open. Why can me and Harry kiss in peace I swear! "Hey Draco guess what-." They were both shocked. "Oh my god!" Pansy said almost squealing."Just close the door Pansy!" She closed the door quickly. "Oh my god!" They both said this time. "What is she doing here?" I looked at Granger. "Everyone is asleep and its late so I'm sure their in their rooms Draco." Pansy said. "You and Harry were making out weren't you!" "No I was about to murder him." I said sarcastically and Harry laughed. "But what did you come in here to tell me?" Pansy opened her mouth to speak but didn't say anything and closed it, then shoe looked at Granger. "What she wanted to say is that." She took a deep breath before smiling. "WeoverheardBlaiseaskingRonoutandhesaidyestoBlaisebutdonttellthemwetoldyou." "What!" Harry said. I was so confused she spoke to fast. "What?" I asked. "Blaise asked Ron out and he said yes but they don't want us telling them that we heard this from them." Harry told me. "He asked him out!" I was shocked as well. "Wait so their dating?" Harry asked.  There's so many reasons why he's not in Ravenclaw but I'm pretty much used to it at this point. "Yes Harry they are." "Okay." "Geez he's so oblivious." Pansy trying to seem quiet but Harry and I heard her. Harry didn't say anything to her, instead he just left it. Me and Granger were looking at him for a second, then looked at Pansy. "Sorry Harry." "Its fine!" 

/\/////\

Pansy and Granger looked like they had to be dating. Probably are and just didn't tell me. I mean it wouldn't hurt to ask would it? "I have a question for you two." I looked at them and they looked back in confusion. "Yea?" Granger asked. "Are you two dating by any chance?" They both had wide eyes and looked at each other. "You guys are aren't you!" "What?" Harry said half awake half asleep. "Please don't tell anyone! Not even Blaise or Ron!" Pansy said. Really? aren't they their best friends though? "But their your guys best friends aren't they?" "Yea but we both decided we wanted to wait."

/\/////\

So that's that. and I was finally able to watch 'Kill your darling' And its so good because where I live it wasn't on anything until it can on MAX but damn this movie is good, thats all tho so bye!One if my sisters might edit he chapter J or Arella *I know I said she was a friend but no their both my favorite sisters cause their my only ones duh.* Its almost our birthday! Yass!!!! Caroline <3