march 14th - T.W.

Today you would be 3 and a half months old. Today you would be playing with your parents. Today you would be laughing and making noise. Today you would be happy and smiling. Today you would be loved and cared for. Today you would be cherished. Today you would be having a bubble bath with yellow rubber duckies. Today you would be making our hearts melt with everything you do. Today you would be held. But, Today a year ago we lost you. Today a year ago we realised we would never get to play with you. Today a year ago we realised we would never hear your laugh or see your toothless smile. Today a year ago we realised we would never see you happy. Today a year ago we realised we would never get to care for you the way we want to. Today a year ago we realised we would never be able to cherish you being with us. Today a year ago we realised we would never get to see you in a bubble bath with little rubber duckies. Today a year ago we realised we would never have melted hearts from watching you grow. Today a year ago, we realised we were never going to get to hold you. Today a year ago, my world shattered around me. Today, my world still shatters around me at the thought of you.

👼