finally

To love someone is one thing, but to fall in love with someone is something completely different entirely.

The funny thing about sleeping in bed with the one you love is that whilst the night times contain passionate sex, sloppy droopy armed cuddles and open mouthed kissing is that the mornings are somehow more intimate. Holding each other. Having silly half asleep conversations that don't quite make sense, drinking coffee in bed trying to not spill it on the light shaded bedding. That's the best bit about love.

And I am in love. Disgustingly in love. Like I just want to stare at his face for hours and god I want to kiss him. But I don't even need to kiss him. I could just talk to him and hug him and have his arm on my leg aimlessly as we watched TV.  But I do want to kiss him, obviously. I adore everything about him.

Could it be that the girl that was always just the friend and never the girl is finally the girl? Could it be that the girl that simply wanted nothing more than to not just be a second choice is finally someone's priority? My hands are crying to be held, lips to be kissed, body to be touched, my heart just wanted to be adored. And you knew exactly how to stop the crying.