chapter 18.

"Im back,"

Y/n pov:

I heard him. I ran down to the door happily, there he was!

"Papa!!" I shout delightfully running over to him. He smiles and chuckles watching me running over.

We hug for ages as the others joined the group hug as we hear his muffled laughter from basically being slammed into by ghouls. "I missed you guys" he says.

"We missed you too papa!" Some of us say.

"Did you all get on OK without me?" He says. "Yeah we were OK but we missed you!" We say.

"Y/n, can we chat for a bit??" He says. "Yeah." I say sort of confused.

We get into his office and we sit down.

"So, I've been told you had a night mare? I want to know about if if its okay?" He says.

"Yeah.." I say.

I explain it, and he listens.

"It felt like forever! I really thought you had died.." I say, that tight feeling growing in my throat.
"And what If it WAS real and THIS is a dream??" I say my voice wavering.

"I assure you, this is real. You need to make sure not wmto worry yourself so much" he says going to hug me.

I try my best not to cry because I don't want to make him feel so guilty.

"Papa?" I say
"Yeah?" He replied
"Can you make a promise to me?" I stutter.
"Yeah, what is it?" He queries
"Can you stay here as with us all? We don't know what would happen without you, and I love you, so if you died.. " I stammer before tearing up.
"I can try my best to keep the promise." He says.
"Thank you. I'll make sure of it." I say, wiping my eyes.

"Promise me something" he said
"Yea? What is it?" I ask
"Please, never get as bad as I have." He says
"I don't wanna lose you." He adds.
"I can do my best to keep your promise." I say.

"Thankyou".