CHAPTER 1

Y/N'S POV

I jump up from my wake up for work alarm on my phone blasting in my ear, making me groan and whine in my pillow.

"Ughhhhh shut uppp!!!" I say frustrated but really tired. I grab my phone off my nightstand and I stop my alarm. Throwing it beside me as I'm still laying down in bed. I groan rubbing my eyes and I sit up then stand up and start stretching.

"Mmmmm" I let out as I'm stretching my arms.

Finally when I'm done stretching my out body, I walk into my bathroom to get ready for the day. I start the shower and I remove all my clothes hopping right into the shower.

The warm/hot water hits my tired and drained body from yesterday, and it feels like heaven. I let the water hit my face to wake me up some more.

• • •

After a few minutes off letting my body soaking under the water, I started to bath and wash myself humming to a song I love to hum in the shower every morning.

After a few more minutes, I turn off the shower and I gets out wrapping a big towel around me. I walk up to the sink and grab my toothbrush. I put some toothpaste on my brush and start to brush my teeth. After I was finished brushing my teeth I started to do my skin routine.

• • •

I walk out the bathroom and go back into my room. I walk straight into my walk in closet to look for some clothes for work.

I grab my all black women suit that i love and I walk out my closet and lay it on the bed. As soon as I was about to put on my feminine products, my boyfriend. calls. Which makes me instantly smile.

His name is Damon, he's 40 years old. He's so handsome and smart, he has a very kind heart and so very loyal. And he loves me which is the best part. And he's a CEO of his law firm.

I love him so deeply and hes literally the man that I want to spend my whole life with. I answer the phone with a cheerful "helloo".

I can feel him smiling over the phone when I said it, then he responds, "Heyy, how's my love doing?"

"I'm great, I'm just missing you that all... really glad you called because you've been so busy." I say a little sad because I missed him. "Awww baby, I know and I'm sorry, I promise I'll see you soon. It's just this case is taking longer than I thought. But once I finally see you I'm gonna spoil the hell out of you."

I giggle and smile, "okay baby, I believe every word. I can't wait to see you."

He chuckles, "same baby, same. But I'm gonna call you when I'm on break, I have to get back on this case."

I whine, "awww, okay I love you baby." I sigh knowing I'm gonna miss his voice after this.

"Love you too." He says then he hangs up.

I put my phone down on the nightstand so I can start putting on my feminine hygiene.

• • •

I have my suit and heels on, I was almost finished. The only thing I had to do now was do my hair. I decided to let my curls hang today. I grab my spray bottle and moisturizer off my hair product self and started to spray the water in my hair then putting in the moisturizer. I picked up my bush and started to brush through my hair kinda detangling my and making them more coily and curly.

And I was finally finished. I put all my hair stuff back on the shelf. Then I walk to my bed grabbing my phone and work bag. Then I walk downstairs grab my keys off the keys holder and started to walk to the door.