CHAPTER 7

Y/N'S POV

Anger filled through my vein seeing Damon. He makes my blood boil and the fact that he had the balls to show up at my job is crazy.

I see his purple bruise I left on his nose when I punched him. The last time I saw it, it was broken and bloody. I smile from the memory but then it fades. I snap out of my thoughts and I start to get even more angry, and he could see it all over me

He clears his throat and smirks, "you know you're really sexy when you're angry." We're 6 feet apart and he steps one foot closer to me. I back one feet away now we're 6 feet again.

I stay silent for a second then I finally speak. I want to fucking scream. "Cut the shit, What the hell do you want Damon?"

He chuckles and sigh. "Easy question love i miss you, I need you back."

I laugh from all the anger the filling my body. But sad fact it was sadness too. My heart is beating so fast.

"Tooooo bad, you lost and you can't get me. I mean do you not realize what you did to me." I rolled my eye at him. He steps two feet closer and I step back two feet. Stop walking up to me you motherfucker.

He gives me a cocky smile, that smile.... That smile is venomous and I can't believe I fell for it. He thinks I'm easy, I'm not easy.

"Oh come on babe she came onto me, beside I don't want her. I want you."

I suck my teeth and scoff. "Oh stop that, stop with the fake shit. I'm not one of you're little games Damon I'm harder than you think. Yeah I loved you, I use to but all I have is hate for you. Now go fuck you're assistant and get the fuck out my office."

I point at the door and I turn my back on him walking up to my desk then I grab my files to look at them. Damon doesn't leave instead he walks up behind me getting closer and closer then pulls me close to him by my waist with his arm and tightens his grip. I try to push him off but I could. He's stronger.

"You know you want me back y/n stop denying it. Something inside of you is making you forget all about that dumb shit. I want you only you." He says whispering in my ear using his other arms as his hand goes from my thigh up under my skirt.

"You know you miss this baby." A tear falls down my cheek and I started to replay the memory in my head over and over and over until I could take it anymore.

I elbow him right in the guts making him fall onto his knees then I grab big book of my desk and swing hitting him in the face with it knocking him out.

"Fucking bitch." I say then wipe my tear and I go up to the phone on my desk and call security.

• • •

"Tess he literally had the fucking balls to show up at my job. Like who the hell does he think he is." I say chugging my shot and slamming the shot glass on the bar table.

Tess pours more liquor into the shot glass I just slammed on the table.

"Omg I hate men who are like that they make me sick, what did you do when he you know finally touched you?" She questioned me waiting for an answer.

I sigh and laugh a little. "I elbowed him in stomach and picked up a book slamming his face in with it." I say with a cheeky smile and I take a shot of my drink that Tess poured me.

"That shit must have felt so goood, damn girl you're so badass." She says hyped

I playfully roll my eyes and laugh. "Please badass. You're badass remember when you told me story about you putting your ex car on the train tracks then recording the train hitting it and sent it to him. That's fucking badass."

She giggles. "Not gonna lie do that was soo much fun bro I swear." She covers her mouth laughing from the memory and I laugh right with her.

She clears her throat changing the subject. "Sooo you gonna tell Pedro?" She asked me super curious. I answer her question.

"I don't know, even though he's never met Damon he hates his guts." I say to her laying my head in my hand.

"Sooo who caresss, Pedro's you're bf you're supposed to tell him."

"I know tess, but I don't want him to lose his shit and freak out when I tell him damon touched me."

I changed the subject by looking at my phone and seeing the time.

"Well I have to go Tess, I need to get me some beauty sleep." I smile getting up.

She's laughs. "Mhmmmm see you later girl."

I wave then I leave the bar.

• • •

I walk into my house taking off my shoes and stretching. I walk straight to my kitchen then I hear someone clear there throat which made me jump. It was pedro.

"Shit baby you scared me." I say putting my hand over my chest.

His face stay straight and serious. It started to scare me. He was quiet for a few seconds then he says something.

"What happened to you coming over my place once you got off work?" He says furrowing his eyebrows.

I smack my forehead. "Shit I'm sorry baby, I forgot because of work and stuff."

"Hmm what did you do at work?" He asks questioning me. I sigh. "Ummm just work stuff I'm really tired. Also what's wrong you looks so serious."

He clears his throat angrily. Okay now I'm scared and worried. "If you mad about me not coming over I'm sorry babe I forgot." I say trying to grab his hand but moves them before I could even touch them.

"I'm not mad about that I'm mad that you're not telling me about Damon coming to you're job touching you, trying to trick and trying to get you back."

Well shit, damn you Tess...

• • •

A/n: uh ohhh, tess told pedro. How you think he gonna react??? Stay tuned for chapter 8. Kk love you alllll muahhhh!!!!